Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 7.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
86.96%
20 86.96%
Knicks
13.04%
3 13.04%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 11: DAL (6-5) @ NYK (3-9) | 103-106 loss
(11-13-2019, 04:01 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote:
(11-13-2019, 03:11 PM)matt6715 Wrote: I'll be at this game.  Need to come out in the first quarter and hit them in the mouth.  It's gonna be a hostile crowd for sure.  I'm assuming I'll have a beer or 2 thrown on me by the end of this thing

You should go with a Dallas Porzingis jersey on!
+6...
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
I expect the Knicks to play better, since Fizdale is on the hot seat, after Dolan, Mills and Perry, threw him under the bus the other night. The players said they've got his back. We'll see. Mavs still should win though.
Like Reply
I warned the last time that it's better not to count your chickens until you actually have the bird in hand.  There is no gimmie in basketball...or any other sport.
Like Reply
NBA is super competitive this year anyway. There is no real safe win, especially not while still experimenting with lineups. High volatile time of the season right now.

Plus we are a rising team which means opponents will play us especially competitive to put us into our place.
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/All_Things_Mavs/stat...6424828929

Frye, a TNT/NBA TV analyst promoting the broadcast of Porzingis’ first visit to the Garden as a Maverick, is also a former Knicks lottery pick as an outside-shooting big man. He has firsthand knowledge of the organization’s workings.

“They have every right to boo him, but boo him because he’s on the other team,’’ Frye told The Post. “ Not because he wanted to get out of that situation. As you see, most people don’t want to be in that situation right now. Boo him because he’s a Maverick and not because he didn’t want to be on the Knicks.’’

https://nypost.com/2019/11/13/knicks-alu...reddit.com
Like Reply
(11-14-2019, 09:22 AM)AaronSpaxy Wrote: It's a great article. This site has lots of useful things, it made it easier for me in many ways.
dissertation helps
reaction paper
physiology research topics
in class essay
writing a review

Mods — this is a spammer needing to be banned.
Like Reply
(11-14-2019, 10:34 AM)Mak Wrote:
(11-14-2019, 09:22 AM)AaronSpaxy Wrote: It's a great article. This site has lots of useful things, it made it easier for me in many ways.
dissertation helps
reaction paper
physiology research topics
in class essay
writing a review

Mods — this is a spammer needing to be banned.
Thanks Mak for helping with the last couple of spammers... I reported it for review since I thought it was spam but could not verify...I will purge this user now since I trust your knowledge on spammers...
Like Reply
(11-14-2019, 10:50 AM)ClutchDirk Wrote: Thanks Mak for helping with the last couple of spammers... I reported it for review since I thought it was spam but could not verify...I will purge this user now since I trust your knowledge on spammers...

Kudos Mak! And yeah, this is a Spammer for sure. Notice how he tried to insert hyperlinks but could not, lol. Why do us MFFL's care about reading papers/essays from some unknown user when its Return of the Tingis Pingis!
Like Reply
(11-14-2019, 10:54 AM)iolide Wrote:
(11-14-2019, 10:50 AM)ClutchDirk Wrote: Thanks Mak for helping with the last couple of spammers... I reported it for review since I thought it was spam but could not verify...I will purge this user now since I trust your knowledge on spammers...

Kudos Mak! And yeah, this is a Spammer for sure. Notice how he tried to insert hyperlinks but could not, lol. Why do us MFFL's care about reading papers/essays from some unknown user when its Return of the Tingis Pingis!
Exactly...this is officially Unicorn day for us...
Like Reply
(11-13-2019, 04:33 PM)ClutchDirk Wrote:
(11-13-2019, 04:01 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote:
(11-13-2019, 03:11 PM)matt6715 Wrote: I'll be at this game.  Need to come out in the first quarter and hit them in the mouth.  It's gonna be a hostile crowd for sure.  I'm assuming I'll have a beer or 2 thrown on me by the end of this thing

You should go with a Dallas Porzingis jersey on!
+6...

I'll be repping the Mavs in my Luka skyline jersey... but I do need to invest in a KP one of these days
Like Reply
Why is this game so late even though it is an easy coast game?
Like Reply
(11-14-2019, 12:31 PM)SportPsychMav Wrote: Why is this game so late even though it is an easy coast game?

National TV game on TNT.

It's time to change this National TV auto-loss vibes I always get.
Like Reply
(11-14-2019, 12:52 PM)iolide Wrote:
(11-14-2019, 12:31 PM)SportPsychMav Wrote: Why is this game so late even though it is an easy coast game?

National TV game on TNT.

Ugghh, I guess that means I'll have to listen to Charles saying dumb stuff tonight.  Although it's often quite entertaining. Cool
Like Reply
(11-14-2019, 12:57 PM)mtrot Wrote:

National TV game on TNT.

Ugghh, I guess that means I'll have to listen to Charles saying dumb stuff tonight.  Although it's often quite entertaining. Cool

Shocked they havent fired Shaq
Tries so hard to be a Charles but he just doesn't have it.
Like Reply
(11-14-2019, 12:57 PM)mtrot Wrote:

National TV game on TNT.

I watch those folks only on Youtube since I am not in the US, but I would take Charles over non-former basketball players on ESPN like SAS or Skip Bayless from fox.
Like Reply
(11-14-2019, 02:20 PM)khaled1987 Wrote: I watch those folks only on Youtube since I am not in the US, but I would take Charles over non-former basketball players on ESPN like SAS or Skip Bayless from fox.

I'd take the "boom goes the dynamite" guy over SAS and Skip. I'd take Spurs, Rockets and Lakers fan forum dudes over SAS and Skip. I'd take the visual of the game with audio of fingernails on a chalk board over SAS and Skip.
Like Reply
(11-14-2019, 02:40 PM)fifteenth Wrote: I'd take the visual of the game with audio of fingernails on a chalk board over SAS and Skip.
 You like Derek Harper? Smile
Like Reply
(11-14-2019, 02:46 PM)Hypermav Wrote: You like Derek Harper?

Harp is fine, but I would've kept Bob
Like Reply
(11-14-2019, 02:51 PM)fifteenth Wrote:
(11-14-2019, 02:46 PM)Hypermav Wrote: You like Derek Harper?

Harp is fine, but I would've kept Bob

Yeah, because he can do that.
Like Reply
(11-14-2019, 02:51 PM)fifteenth Wrote: Harp is fine, but I would've kept Bob
Jet or Ced would be better imo.  Now compared to other broadcast teams, Mavs are "pretty darn good."
Like Reply