Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 3.5 pt RAPTOR & 3.0 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
62.50%
5 62.50%
Grizzlies
37.50%
3 37.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 42: DAL (23-19) @ MEM (30-15) | 112-85 win
Memphis feeds off turnovers.  Don't turn it over, because you're compromising your defense. They're younger and more athletic.
Like Reply
(01-14-2022, 10:24 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Ankle issue is lingering.

I think they should shut him down and rest him longer, rather than have this be a "thing" all the way into the playoffs.
[-] The following 2 users Like Kammrath's post:
  • BackToSquareOne, fifteenth
Like Reply
Good mavs made us forget about bad Mavs for a.while. Now bad Mavs are back.
Not very astute ^^^^
Like Reply
This slow pace of this team is going to be the death of me.  So boring!

And you start Brunson and he hardly touches the ball.  Lets try some ball movement.  Also so boring.
Like Reply
Grizzlies on the second night of a B2B. Outhustling the Mavs. Already +7 FGA. Some bad turnovers from the Mavs but also three off rebs for Memphis.
Like Reply
The rotations are trash again. This just ain´t working. This team needs to play small and defensive. They finally need to accept that Luka is a Point Forward. Playing him with Powell + Kleber and defensive liabilities like THJ will simply not work.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mavs2021's post:
  • BackToSquareOne
Like Reply
Mavs really need to get the pace up but Brunson might be the only guard in the like that likes to play at an even slower pace than Luka.
Like Reply
Chriss!!
Like Reply
These Tyus Jones minutes are key....Mavs need to win the game when he is in (MEM has been REALLY good with him running the show this year).
Like Reply
Can we get Frank on the floor. Mavs could really use an energy infusion right now.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • BackToSquareOne
Like Reply
(01-14-2022, 10:36 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Can we get Frank on the floor. Mavs could really use an energy infusion right now.

[Image: 200.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kammrath's post:
  • BackToSquareOne
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/bobbykaralla/status/...4946055168
Like Reply
If you told me only Luka and Chriss would attempt 3s in the first quarter I would have laughed at you. Craziness.
Like Reply
I´d obviously have to see outright trades and individually they are good players, but this team does not look like it needs a Myles Turner or John Collins. It feels like it needs an athletic fast play-maker/scorer 6´8 or shorter.
[-] The following 2 users Like Mavs2021's post:
  • BackToSquareOne, Mapka
Like Reply
Bad execution on the drives but I like the outlet passes from Luka. Push the pace.
Like Reply
Ugh....that transition D was terrible.
Like Reply
(01-14-2022, 10:43 PM)Kammrath Wrote: Ugh....that transition D was terrible.

Forgot the basics. Stop the ball.
Like Reply
Did THJ just miss three 3s on ONE possession?!?!
  • BackToSquareOne
Like Reply
I really don’t see what everyone likes so much about Bullock’s defense. Love his quick release on offense, and I don’t think he sucks as a defender, but pretty far from what I’d call a good one.

(01-14-2022, 10:47 PM)Kammrath Wrote: Did THJ just miss three 3s on ONE possession?!?!

Yes
Like Reply
(01-14-2022, 10:48 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: I really don’t see what everyone likes so much about Bullock’s defense.

I think he is a good defender. Not elite. But consistently good, someone you can count on to not be a negative on that end. *shrug*
  • BackToSquareOne
Like Reply