Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 5.0 pt RAPTOR & 1.0 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
88.89%
8 88.89%
Rockets
11.11%
1 11.11%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 39: DAL (21-18) @ HOU (11-29) | 130-106 win
Gotta be rare when a team shoots worse from the freethrow line than from the field and three
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jym's post:
  • Kammrath
Like Reply
Can we petition to play Houston every game for the rest of the season?
"There are no friends on the court." - Luka Doncic
Like Reply
Poor Moses must be first player in basketball history that shoots less than 50% on dunk attempts.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mavs2021's post:
  • BackToSquareOne
Like Reply
Theo Pinson not getting into the game in garbage times means that he is gone?

Edit: Never mind
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/townbrad/status/1479658015397658625
Like Reply
The time off actually helped Bullock. Maybe he just needed to take a break and watch games away from the team to realize how easy his role should be.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SwisherPrice's post:
  • Kammrath
Like Reply
Really fun game.  The ball movement/passing was great.  As good as Green was, I was even more impressed with his interview after the game.   Seems to be a really mature, grounded kid.    Considering how he seemed to lack confidence a few weeks ago, I was expecting him to be a little camera shy when interviewed.  He came across really well.  

I saw Theis after the game.   Are the Rockets not playing him anymore?  I saw him earlier and he appeared to be moving much slower than I remembered.  Will they need to add something to move him?   Rockets should trade Gordon.  Even with a bad salary, in a seller's market they should be able to get some level of asset.  Even if it is a lower tier asset.
Like Reply
(01-08-2022, 08:17 AM)Chicagojk Wrote: saw Theis after the game.   Are the Rockets not playing him anymore? 

I think he has been in and out of the rotation. Early this year they took him out of the rotation and went on a 7-game winning streak (I think it was 7).
Like Reply
Coaches deserve some praise for Bullocks performance. Two early shots out of set plays (going 1/2) to get him into a rhythm. Bullock isn´t on the level of guys like Korver or Redick but I remember something both said on JJRs podcast. They basically had their own list of set plays and no matter where they played the coaches would include them into the teams playbook.
I think Bullock really benefits from similar play calls because he is getting in rhythm shots early in the game. Compared to a pure spot up roie where he goes without a single FGA for long stretches of the game.
[-] The following 6 users Like dirkfansince1998's post:
  • DanSchwartzgan, fifteenth, ItsGoTime, Kammrath, KillerLeft, SleepingHero
Like Reply