Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 4.0 pt RAPTOR & 7.0 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
100.00%
9 100.00%
Thunder
0%
0 0%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 36: DAL (18-18) @ OKC (13-23) | 95-86 win
Closer than it should be. Doesn´t really matter who is playing. Mavs cannot avoind scoring droughts. Feels like they have at least one quarter like this in every single game.
Like Reply
That sequence was CRAZY
Like Reply
Josh Giddey plays like a 6´8 version of Ricky Rubio. Great feel for the game and with more size he should develop into a better finisher/scorer.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • Kammrath
Like Reply
Chriss already seems to have more pnr chemistry with Luka than anyone on the team other than Powell.
[-] The following 2 users Like KillerLeft's post:
  • Kammrath, Scott41theMavs
Like Reply
not liking the sloppy game from Luka....6 ast, 5 TOs through three quarters.
Like Reply
Ready to sign Chriss.

Green is really good at getting around those screens, isn’t he?
Like Reply
(01-02-2022, 08:44 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Ready to sign Chriss.

Who is getting traded/cut. If Cuban is cheap it will be Brown and I am going to complain about it for the rest of the season. If it is about upside and performance it is WCS but there is a small chance that they could use his salary in a trade.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Super rough sequence on defense there for Powell.
Like Reply
(01-02-2022, 08:46 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Who is getting traded/cut. If Cuban is cheap it will be Brown and I am going to complain about it for the rest of the season. If it is about upside and performance it is WCS but there is a small chance that they could use his salary in a trade.

I got a whole list of guys I want to trade.......
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kammrath's post:
  • dirkfansince1998
Like Reply
You know, I am shocked almost every game at just how lethal Branson is pulling up off of the dribble. I think the next step for him is to stop being such a black hole and going one on three so often, and if he can take that step I really think the sky is the limit for this kid.
Like Reply
Holy cow....Wiggins looks like Christian Wood.
Like Reply
(01-02-2022, 08:54 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: You know, I am shocked almost every game at just how lethal Branson is pulling up off of the dribble. I think the next step for him is to stop being such a black hole and going one on three so often, and if he can take that step I really think the sky is the limit for this kid.

Yeah he needs to the CP3 ELITE midrange game to open up everything for him. He is getting there. And at times, he is a blackhole, but his assist to turnover ratio is GREAT. Cannot complain.
Like Reply
(01-02-2022, 08:57 PM)Kammrath Wrote: Yeah he needs to the CP3 ELITE midrange game to open up everything for him. He is getting there. And at times, he is a blackhole, but his assist to turnover ratio is GREAT. Cannot complain.

Oh, for sure! He is great at keeping the bad passes low, I just wish he would start making more of the good ones. Not meaning to complain, I am in constant awe of this kid. What a great draft that was for the Mavericks.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • dirkfansince1998
Like Reply
Dang....give me Josh Giddey on my team.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kammrath's post:
  • dirkfansince1998
Like Reply
That pass out of the paint by Luka was one of the greatest things I have ever seen as a basketball fan. A behind the back bounce pass with spin to a guy he couldn’t see.
[-] The following 2 users Like KillerLeft's post:
  • dirkfansince1998, Tyler
Like Reply
Great pass by Luka!
[-] The following 2 users Like Kammrath's post:
  • dirkfansince1998, KillerLeft
Like Reply
(01-02-2022, 09:02 PM)Kammrath Wrote: Dang....give me Josh Giddey on my team.

Really strong international draft class. I think Mobley is the ROY but longterm Wagner and Giddey might end up as the best players. Also wouldn´t rule out Sengun.
Like Reply
I cannot overstate how much more I like 14-shot-Luka than 21-shot-Luka. I have said for years that "best Luka" should average about 18-20 pts and 12-14 assists.
Like Reply
If there's any justice in the league, the Mavs should have a hard time signing Chriss for the rest of the season. Why? Because he deserves more than vet minimum. Any teams out there with their MLE, BAE, or cap room who could steal him from us? On that basis, I won't bash the Mavs too much if he goes elsewhere for more $$$. But it will be a shame if so. I would go so far as to say he'd be our fifth best player (LD, KP, JB, DFS).
Like Reply
I thought Giddey was the best player by far on the court tonight.  Created so many easy baskets at the rim for his teammates.  He just seemed like a step ahead of everyone on the court all game long.  Really impressive.

Poku was by far the worst player on the court though.

Is it bad to say that I thought the Mavs performance was extremely boring?   Yawn.
[-] The following 2 users Like Chicagojk's post:
  • dirkfansince1998, Kammrath
Like Reply