Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 1.0 pt RAPTOR favs & 3.0 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
33.33%
3 33.33%
Bucks
66.67%
6 66.67%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 31: MIL (21-13) @ DAL (15-16) | 95-102 loss
Heart 
[Image: FLUOEUNGQFA7HE5V7EOO3ZAS7Y.jpg]
Like Reply
As we watch the Dallas “Mavericks” play tonight, one of our most recognizable faces may be seeing our man Devin Harris calling the game against his home states team. For Mail and the Captain, it’s a must win game.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DrMav's post:
  • ItsGoTime
Like Reply
Does anyone know why we're being spared from Harper?

Is he sick or hurt? 

Did Cuban just decide it was cruel to subject his viewers to the replacement players and Harper's commentary simultaneously??
Like Reply
(12-23-2021, 06:21 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Does anyone know why we're being spared from Harper?

Is he sick or hurt? 

Did Cuban just decide it was cruel to subject his viewers to the replacement players and Harper's commentary simultaneously??

I assume we will never get an answer...just like Ty Terry and WCS absences.

Apparently its top secret personal stuff...all season long...for two completely different players and two completely different times.  Doesnt make sense for it to happen to one team.

I compare it to the old Reddit trick where someone would post that they found a safe  and are waiting for a professional to come and open it...and the poster keeps giving reasons why it hasnt been opened yet until everyone finds out they have been duped.

The simulation wants to trick you and stimulate your brain by forcing your head to ask "Why"

I would stop thinking about it...it doesnt add up or make sense so it seems like some BS to me.
Like Reply
(12-23-2021, 06:21 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Does anyone know why we're being spared from Harper?

Is he sick or hurt? 

It was unfortunate. He saw Luka with a sack of cookies and tried to take one for himself and got bit. It'll take him a while to recover

No Giannis here from what I've heard. Want to see Chriss make a case to make the team here
[-] The following 1 user Likes MrGoat's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
I love this kind of small ball. I know they are just playing this way because they have no choice, but I don’t care. I will enjoy it while I can.

Pinson looking good again, and if you aren’t in love with DFS’s game at this point I feel sorry for your basketball soul. He is a treasure.
Like Reply
DFS bothers the last shot, making sure his team finishes the quarter in style. 

He doesn’t care that you all underrate him. He plays hard for you anyway. Hell of a guy.
Like Reply
Two, consecutive “Give me that!” blocks on Boogie by treasured Mav DFS.

Not feeling Knight’s contribution tonight, so far.
Like Reply
Powell is pretty good at those tip out rebounds, but I often wish he’d just try to secure the ball himself.
Like Reply
Harris seems a little bit unpracticed on the air, but it should shock no one that he is giving us far more interesting insight than what we usually get from Harper, who is terrible.

Sometimes I think it’s more important to fix the broadcast team than the roster.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • chaparral
Like Reply
(12-23-2021, 09:24 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Sometimes I think it’s more important to fix the broadcast team than the roster.

Outstanding my friend...
[-] The following 1 user Likes chaparral's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
I was hoping Sterling Brown's sterling play would continue in his second start after the way he played in his first start
Like Reply
If you would have told me that Marquese Chriss would be the leading scorer for the Mavs at halftime of one of their games this year I would have....

[Image: 200.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Kammrath's post:
  • KillerLeft, luka_skywalker_77
Like Reply
Wish FN would have made at least 1 or 2 more threes.
Like Reply
Powell had a rough moment there with the turnover and then charmin soft foul on the other end, but honestly, he looks a lot better out there without Porzingis in his way, imho. 

I'm sure Porzingis would look better without him, too. 

ONE BIG! Pleeeeeease, Coach Kidd. Figure this out!
Like Reply
(12-23-2021, 09:37 PM)Kammrath Wrote: If you would have told me that Marquese Chriss would be the leading scorer for the Mavs at halftime of one of their games this year I would have....

[Image: 200.gif]

I have been one of WCS’s biggest supporters here (not as big as you) but I honestly don’t think I’d ever let him come back at this point. Chriss seems to have a better overall game to me.
Like Reply
DFS should've given that ball up, even if this call gets overturned.
Like Reply
Need to see Chriss play w/Luka...
[-] The following 1 user Likes chaparral's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Harris just pointed out that the ball handler needs to allow the screen setter a split-second more to avoid committing an illegal screen violation. This is the first time I have heard someone point that out on a Mavericks broadcast since Bob Ortegal got fired.

I am going to be so depressed when Harper comes back.
Like Reply
@"Kammrath", the French Prince seems to play better offense without the afro, tbh.
Like Reply