Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 11.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
91.67%
22 91.67%
Knicks
8.33%
2 8.33%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 8: NYK (2-7) @ DAL (5-3) | 102-106 loss
Does THJ pass ever?
Like Reply
(11-08-2019, 09:09 PM)mtrot Wrote: The Mavs are showing no discipline at all.  The correct call here might be Brunson, because he understands that you MUST get in the lane and put pressure on the defense, to open up our offense.

Brunson > THJ anyday. 

As I type this THJ takes yet another super high difficult shot
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
THJ is the stupidest Mavs player I’ve seen in 27 years of being a fan.
Like Reply
How THE F Is that a foul on THJ??????

Trier literally elbowed him in the face
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
So many missed layups, cant remember a game like this. Feels like bad luck and beating up on themselves. 

It's really not because Knicks are great.
Like Reply
Hardaway clearly fouled the guy's elbow with his face.
Like Reply
Very nice KP!
Like Reply
What a freaking amazing drive and finish by KP.

SORELY needed
Like Reply
(11-08-2019, 09:13 PM)SportPsychMav Wrote: So many missed layups, cant remember a game like this. Feels like bad luck and beating up on themselves. 

It's really not because Knicks are great.

The Mavs have had a bad case of the yips for the last few games.  Got to be more aggressive.
Like Reply
KP you have to shoot that wide open shot.

THERE WE GO KP! ANOTHER 3! LETS GO!
Like Reply
Tried it again but lost it that time.

KP will never have handles like a guard, but he’s quick enough that if he can just get good enough to put it down 1-2 times he can get to or at least close to the rim.

And as I type he hits another 3!
Like Reply
(11-08-2019, 09:14 PM)mtrot Wrote: The Mavs have had a bad case of the yips for the last few games.

They're playing like they want to give us all heart attacks.
Like Reply
At least Wright can finish at the rim!  And he doesn't pound the ball, is decisive and makes things happen.
Like Reply
(11-08-2019, 09:16 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: They're playing like they want to give us all heart attacks.
Like Reply
What a drive by Wright.

Offense is coming and going, but defense has been nonexistent. Got to stop the Knicks from making 1 bucket. I didn't realize just how hard that'd be for the Mavs tonight.
Like Reply
I love the play of Delon 'Timeskip' Wright. He plays with so much control. Might have the best BBIQ on the team.
Like Reply
I like Brunson and Wright together!
Like Reply
Kristaps lookin much better tonite

(11-08-2019, 09:18 PM)SportPsychMav Wrote: I love the play of Delon 'Timeskip' Wright. He plays with so much control. Might have the best BBIQ on the team.

Steal of the summer.
Like Reply
There we go KP! Just rise above them! What a clean bank shot. If he can get that consistent ala Duncan, he'd be unstoppable.

That was fantastic ball movement. Just couldn't get it to fall.

Kristaps again! Just shooting over the Knicks. Great postup!
Like Reply
Nice defensive stop by Maxi!
Like Reply