Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 11.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
91.67%
22 91.67%
Knicks
8.33%
2 8.33%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 8: NYK (2-7) @ DAL (5-3) | 102-106 loss
Powell needs to close out on 3 point shooters.
Like Reply
Mavs farting around again.
Like Reply
Good timeout Dallas getting sloppy after some in and out assisted 3s that didn't really Fall bad Hardaway and Doncic shots.
Like Reply
I just don't understand RC.  I would have started Maxi instead of Powell, and I would have subbed in Wright instead of THJ.
Like Reply
Another bad start.

I guess we have to pick between winning a game and a hot start.

As long as we get the former...
Like Reply
THJ with the big 3 to stop the bleeding. Now if the Mavs can actually defend for once.

LUUUKA 3!!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
THJay to save the day
Like Reply
Would love to see Carlisle throw out Boban to make Portis deal with that.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Nice pass from KP but JJ couldn’t finish
Like Reply
Holy crap these refs.

Missed the travel, missed a goaltend, and just called KP for a phantom call.

(11-08-2019, 09:03 PM)DrMav Wrote: Nice pass from KP but JJ couldn’t finish

Knox touched it when it was above the rim. Incompetent refs missed it.
Like Reply
Too many freaking three point attempts.  Get in the lane like the Knicks are doing, and like THJ just did.
Like Reply
Terrible shot by THJ goes down
Like Reply
Wtf is this Mavs defense?

Justin Jackson has missed 3 straight layups. Where the heck has his legendary touch gone??

WTF is THJ doing?? He's just chucking my god.
Like Reply
This is terrible
Like Reply
The Mavs just gave up 36 points to one of the worst offenses in the NBA.

To make matters worse the last 5 minutes of offense was such garbage.
Like Reply
Great quarter. Not sure which was worse the lazy shots offense or the no effort defense.
Like Reply
I never want to see THJ play another minute for this team.
Like Reply
Man they are really playing down to their competition. These Knicks are definitely the worst we have faced so far.

I mean our defense stinks. Offense time to time sloppy but also a lot of in and outs. Could have been a 46 quarter easily. 

I friggin hate the iso 3s it is simply a shit I don't want to see at all.

I'm still optimistic. Lots of bad luck.
Like Reply
Portis, Randle and Morris are those emotional chuckleheads that don't play consistent but have enough talent to be dangerous.
Like Reply
The Mavs are showing no discipline at all.  The correct call here might be Brunson, because he understands that you MUST get in the lane and put pressure on the defense, to open up our offense.
Like Reply