Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 11.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
91.67%
22 91.67%
Knicks
8.33%
2 8.33%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 8: NYK (2-7) @ DAL (5-3) | 102-106 loss
(11-08-2019, 03:52 PM)Moviemavguy Wrote: Wouldn't shock me to see the Knicks try and injure KP.

If that does happen (which I pray it doesnt) then the Mavs should garnish every single Knick pick for the next 5 years as punishment as well as get their own picks back.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
So, TV... nothing but FSSW and League Pass?
Like Reply
(11-08-2019, 07:35 PM)Mak Wrote: I would like to submit an early-Dirkie vote for JJ Barea for this game, as a protest vote for him getting screwed in the previous game’s Dirkie.

If they can take a rightfully-earned Dirkie away from lil JJ, they can take it
awfrom anyone. We, the Barea Brigade, demand justice.

#Justice4JJ
#OrlandoScrewjob
#Donaghy’sDirkie

Lol. I hope Powell goes off for 40 and you have to stick with your JJB vote.
Like Reply
(11-08-2019, 06:57 PM)SportPsychMav Wrote: If the NBA was actually smart they would have more Mavs games on early Saturdays and Sundays to be nice to their huge European fan base.
I think that has more to do with Cuban and the Mavs local starting times/not-clashing the Cowboys, because it makes no sense that the franchise with the premium European talent for the last 22 years always plays late games. I don´t see what interest the NBA would have in that.
Like Reply
I wonder why Rick wants to start Lee this game.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Hahahah Lee again! Coach wtf
Like Reply
Sloppy start so far. But Luka looking pretty good.

Luka going off!!

KP WITH THE 3! LETS GO!

KP with the monster stuff but Powell took an even better charge! Im hyped!

LETS GO KP FOR ANOTHER 3!!!
Like Reply
Porzingis was ready for this one!
Like Reply
Luka just faked Randle out of the building.

What a freaking pass by Luka to DFS! 

He was so wide open he had time to count the feet from Dallas to New York! Great to see him knocking it down.
Like Reply
Stop trying to make Courtney Lee a thing Rick.
Like Reply
Randle is a pain in the butt.
Like Reply
Luka can't be stopped.
Like Reply
We signed Porzingis to a five year contract. He´s just coming off an ACL injury. Why not focus on his strengths to get his confidence up before you start working on weaknesses. He´s clearly not comfortable posting up.
Like Reply
No defense game. Knicks suck.
Like Reply
Randle is probably the best Mav killer of all time.

Luka finally gets a call. He couldn't gotten at least 3 so far.
Like Reply
Why so many empty seats for a Friday night Knicks game?
Like Reply
(11-08-2019, 08:52 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Randle is probably the best Mav killer of all time.
They should have given him a one year deal just to see whether this is a playing AGAINST Dallas or playing  AT HOME thing, cause it would be pretty useful, if it was the latter. Big Grin
Like Reply
Come on, KP was straight up, should have been a no call
Like Reply
Barrett is shooting 49% on FT's. Crazy that he's that bad but can still shoot a ball.

THJ with 2 bad shots so far.
Like Reply
Someone might wanna tell Powell Knox and Portis can hit 3s.
Like Reply