Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 11.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
91.67%
22 91.67%
Knicks
8.33%
2 8.33%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 8: NYK (2-7) @ DAL (5-3) | 102-106 loss
(11-08-2019, 10:56 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Knicks also got 10 more FT"s than the Mavs this season. Mavs are one of the best teams in the league at limiting free throws. Only average 19 a game. Knicks have 27 tonight.

And Knicks did not get called many fouls. Bad luck with rimming in and out of shots. Most missed layups ever seen. Atrocious defense, some sloppyness, ntilikina getting hot. Knicks dirty plays and you have a game like this. Plus Carlisle not getting a fucking tech.
Like Reply
Luka took the hardest shot imaginable. And it almost went in.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
CUban awill never see it either will DOnnis it is sad that Luka career will be wasted by RC
Like Reply
Well, that was a wasted Friday night
Like Reply
That was not very fun at all. Tough loss
Like Reply
(11-08-2019, 10:59 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Luka took the hardest shot imaginable. And it almost went in.

Please, that was a total trash shot and decision. If THJ takes that shot you call for his assassination. Luka was 10-15 from 2pt range and 3-11 from three. He takes too many bad threes.
Like Reply
That's just a really bad loss. Nothing else really to say. That one will hurt later on.
Like Reply
We rightly panned THJ for going 3-10 on threes, but to be fair, I have to point out Luka went 3-11, which is even worse.  This is why I like Brunson bringing up the ball.  He gets in the lane and tends to make good things happen.
Like Reply
Rick doesn't get his team prepared. 

WE LOST TO THE FREAKING KNICKS
Like Reply
KP sucks. The Knicks won the trade. Frank Ntilikina is a god
"And Peja with the dagger."-balldontliez on 11/15/10 when Peja hit a 3 to put the hornets up 84-75 with 9 MIN LEFT!  Guess who won the game?  That's right, the mavericks." -msu15
Like Reply
(11-08-2019, 10:59 PM)SportPsychMav Wrote:
(11-08-2019, 10:56 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Knicks also got 10 more FT"s than the Mavs this season. Mavs are one of the best teams in the league at limiting free throws. Only average 19 a game. Knicks have 27 tonight.

And Knicks did not get called many fouls. Bad luck with rimming in and out of shots. Most missed layups ever seen. Atrocious defense, some sloppyness, ntilikina getting hot. Knicks dirty plays and you have a game like this. Plus Carlisle not getting a fucking tech.

And half of that falls on the coach. This team has looked totally out of it since the Laker loss.  I put 90% of this blame on Carlisle for not having the team ready. 

Even moreso for sticking with THJ for the majority of the game. Even though he hit those 2 threes at the end, his disgusting play for 22 of his 23 minutes destroyed this team.

Add onto it his puzzling rotations and inane lineups and you fail to put your guys in the best position to succeed. 

Honestly I'd be calling OKC and begging for both CP3 and Adams.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
THJ is an anchor to this team. It is beyond me how he gets the benefit of the doubt from RC EVERY night while other guys are on a short leash. 

SO STUPID.
Like Reply
Whole team stunk it up right from the beginning. Carlisle didn't change anything. Kept his rotations going. After experimenting in all games before. This was not the game to settle for a fixed rotation.
Like Reply
(11-08-2019, 11:02 PM)mtrot Wrote: We rightly panned THJ for going 3-10 on threes, but to be fair, I have to point out Luka went 3-11, which is even worse.

Took incredibly hard 3's. He's settling for some of the hardest shots in the game. Last year his step backs were always in rhythm. This year they seem off.

Even then, with how Luka is getting to the rim he needs to stop settling for these 18 seconds left on the shot clock 35 footers, even though he can hit them.
Like Reply
(11-08-2019, 11:02 PM)robillionaire Wrote: KP sucks. The Knicks won the trade. Frank Ntilikina is a god
That is a hot take
Like Reply
(11-08-2019, 10:59 PM)bartlettbear Wrote: CUban awill never see it either will DOnnis it is sad that Luka career will be wasted by RC

I've been a Rick hater since we got him. The man thinks he is smart than everyone on the floor. Rick the idiot cost us this game when he subbed in Porzingis when Luke and him don't mix well together. 

Porzingis goes on to foul a player attempting a 3. Rick has cost this team many wins.
Like Reply
(11-08-2019, 11:02 PM)mtrot Wrote: We rightly panned THJ for going 3-10 on threes, but to be fair, I have to point out Luka went 3-11, which is even worse.  This is why I like Brunson bringing up the ball.  He gets in the lane and tends to make good things happen.

Brunson is as shot happy as THJ this year
Like Reply
I'm not sure we are a lock for the playoffs. I was really confident before this 3 game stretch against the East, but honestly we could have gone 1-2 against 3 of the worst teams in the league. We got lucky against Orlando. We can't lose to the bottom dwellers of the East and make the playoffs in the West. I'm not saying we won't or can't make the playoffs, but we aren't as strong as I thought a week ago.
Like Reply
time to trade powell.

really enjoyed his time here. but he does not play any good defense. he is always in no man's land. and he doesn't rebound.
Like Reply
(11-08-2019, 11:02 PM)SleepingHero Wrote:
(11-08-2019, 10:59 PM)SportPsychMav Wrote:

And half of that falls on the coach. This team has looked totally out of it since the Laker loss.  I put 90% of this blame on Carlisle for not having the team ready. 

Even moreso for sticking with THJ for the majority of the game. Even though he hit those 2 threes at the end, his disgusting play for 22 of his 23 minutes destroyed this team.

Add onto it his puzzling rotations and inane lineups and you fail to put your guys in the best position to succeed. 

Honestly I'd be calling OKC and begging for both CP3 and Adams.
I be calling OKC and begging them to take RC
Like Reply