Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 7.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
100.00%
26 100.00%
Magic
0%
0 0%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GAME 7: ORL (2-6) @ DAL (5-2) | 107-106 win
Looks like KP and Luka are off tonight

2/10 so far. Problem is the bench is just as bad tonight.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Orlando is fouling a lot. Which is unusual for them so far this season. Luka with a lot of liveball turnovers already.

Orlando had quick hands. But man do they suck at shooting.

Dallas just needs to stop them from driving. Block the paint.
Like Reply
BAREA IS BACK.
Like Reply
Powell literally falling asleep ball watching and Gordon skies in for the dunk.

Can we get Adams for Powell?

JJ turning Powell into a diamond
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Team looks so smooth with JJB on the floor.
Like Reply
Man Orlando is reading Luka's passes. Their length is an issue. Good thing is no other team really has length like that.

refs are so bad. another offensive interference.
Like Reply
this is the worst defense I've seen in awhile
Like Reply
Vucevik destroying Powell in the inside
Like Reply
I do not understand Carlisle. I really don't 

Why does he think Powell is a good defensive matchup on Vucevic?? AD abused him. Love destroyed him. Now Vuc looking like an all star.

If Powell couldn't score he wouldn't be in the league.
Like Reply
Powell has to be the worst post defender in the league.

Mavs looking like the Cowboys.
Like Reply
Mavs deserve to lose tonight.
Like Reply
(11-06-2019, 09:32 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: I do not understand Carlisle. I really don't 

Why does he think Powell is a good defensive matchup on Vucevic?? AD abused him. Love destroyed him. Now Vuc looking like an all star.

If Powell couldn't score he wouldn't be in the league.

AD, Love, and Vuc actually are all-stars and really good players tho ...  it’s not like they’re just feasting on Powell to ‘look’ like all stars.
Like Reply
Holy crap JJ. 

Barea ball working tonight.
Like Reply
Issac shutting down KP. Issac > DSJ

HELL YEAH BAREA STILL GOT IT
Like Reply
BAREA. IS. BACK.
Like Reply
(11-06-2019, 09:35 PM)Mak Wrote: AD, Love, and Vuc actually are all-stars and really good players tho ...  it’s not like they’re just feasting on Powell to ‘look’ like all stars.

I knew you were going to reply to this. 

The fact they are good players is even more puzzling as to why Carlisle puts Powell on them. Powell is one of the worst post defenders in the league, and putting him on all-stars is inane.
Like Reply
JJ Barea the last remaining clutch guy from our title team!!! Lets go JJ
Like Reply
Jose Juan Barea my goodness.
Like Reply
Thank goodness for both our JJs so far tonight
Like Reply
I would like to submit my early vote to Barea for the Dirkie. Please print out this post and use it as a paper ballot, Kamm. Thanks.
Like Reply