Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 7.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
100.00%
26 100.00%
Magic
0%
0 0%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GAME 7: ORL (2-6) @ DAL (5-2) | 107-106 win
Hopefully that can get Luka going
Like Reply
Luka came out early tonight. 

Wright and Brunson coming in early. Lets see if they can get anything going.

GREAT move by Action Jackson there, showing his touch once again. Best touch in the league.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Jackson has it going
Like Reply
AND THEN ACTION JACKSON FOR 3!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Jackson rolling
Like Reply
Justin Jackson length helps a lot. Can do a ton inside and watch out if he develops a jumper
Like Reply
Magic can't play any better and will probably lose the lead before the end of the first.  They came out with their hair on fire.
Like Reply
So glad we are a deep team. Orlando's starting unit is great defensively, superb positioning and roations. Good test. I like that we play good defensive teams this early in the season.

Bench has good ball movement so far.

Starters looked sloppy but I think that had much to do with Orlando's defense.
Like Reply
Jackson with the little floater. He's the only player that looks like he wants to play tonight.

Kristaps coming in earlier than usual. Lets hope he gets it going.

Jesus. Mavs are so LUCKY. Only down 3, yet turned the ball over 8(!!!!!!) times in the quarter and shot 38% from the field.
Like Reply
[Image: giphy.gif]
Like Reply
Man Orlando is a horrible 3 Point shooting team. Their numbers so far this season don't seem to lie. I'd play a zone against them if our players already can do that. Dare them to shoot 3s
Like Reply
Top 3 Mavs per Player Efficiency Rating this season:

#3: 22.4 — Delon Wright
#2: 28.2 — Luka Doncic
#1: 83.4 — Ryan Broekhoff
Like Reply
Rick really needs to find a way to get Porzingis good plays.
Like Reply
Orlando already with 5 offensive rebounds.

Brunson shooting the first shot he can. Really dislike how he's playing tonight.

HOW DID THEY CALL A TIMEOUT??? THJ HAD HIS HANDS ON THE BALL???

Refs gonna ref. I fully believe they select people that have an IQ below 50 to be an NBA ref. If they're blind thats a plus too.
Like Reply
Why can't Rick draw up some mid range plays for Porzingis like Dirk used to do? Why is he only used a 3 point shooter?
Like Reply
(11-06-2019, 09:14 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Orlando already with 5 offensive rebounds.

Brunson shooting the first shot he can. Really dislike how he's playing tonight.

HOW DID THEY CALL A TIMEOUT??? THJ HAD HIS HANDS ON THE BALL???

Refs gonna ref. I fully believe they select people that have an IQ below 50 to be an NBA ref. If they're blind thats a plus too.

Brunson is doing this almost every game this year. Whatever has gotten into him. I don't like it.
Like Reply
(11-06-2019, 09:17 PM)TheSportyChannel Wrote: Why can't Rick draw up some mid range plays for Porzingis like Dirk used to do? Why is he only used a 3 point shooter?

The thing is, those 3 point shots he's getting aren't even plays and just come within the flow offense. 

Good thing is out of the timeout KP just got a play drawn for him and he got 2 free throws.

Get Brunson off the floor.

Not hitting anyone in rhythm, taking 30 foot threes. Dude's not in the game tonight.

Glad Carlisle listened to me and brought back in Luka.
Like Reply
(11-06-2019, 09:17 PM)SportPsychMav Wrote: Brunson is doing this almost every game this year. Whatever has gotten into him. I don't like it.
He listened to too much of the hype people were putting out about him
Like Reply
KP WITH THE DUNK! GREAT DRIVE!
Like Reply
There ya go KP! Need more of that,
Like Reply