Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 7.0 pt RAPTOR & 3.5 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
53.85%
7 53.85%
Nuggets
46.15%
6 46.15%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 5: DAL (3-2) @ DEN (3-2) | 75-106 loss
(10-29-2021, 10:03 PM)Kammrath Wrote: Mavs have a Luka problem IMO early in this season. Team is generally sucking with him playing and looks competitive when he sits. He was team worst -32.2 going into this game and is -19 already....team worst.

I completely agree.

Luka just doesnt seem to care about these games.  I guess he knows they are experimenting and it doesnt matter.

But damn...its a really really hard to watch product with Luka on the floor.   Extremely boring basketball.

He needs more talent around him no doubt.   He is extremely efficient no doubt.  He is proven gamer in the playoffs no doubt...

But damn the product is boring when he runs point.

I know its a Billion dollar business about winning...and Luka no doubt can help you win...but my Lord.

Seems like our second unit is has more pizazz...more ball movement.   Luka taking it to the hole for a kick out isnt doing it for me lol.   Save it for the playoffs when thats all you are given to work with.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 5: DAL (3-1) @ DEN (2-2) | Oct 29, 9 pm | Mavs 7.0 pt & 3.5 pt dogs - by dynamicalVoid - 10-30-2021, 03:18 AM