Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 7.0 pt RAPTOR & 3.5 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
53.85%
7 53.85%
Nuggets
46.15%
6 46.15%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 5: DAL (3-2) @ DEN (3-2) | 75-106 loss
(10-30-2021, 12:05 AM)Kammrath Wrote: He doesn't look as "doughy" as last season for sure....but he still looks overweight AND a step slow. His shot is also garbage from long range, pointing to conditioning issues in the legs. 

He is no where close to where he needs to be physically IMO. Probably the superstar in the worst condition in the whole league.

I agree his shot is off for sure. I believe the shooting can be off even if you are in good physical shape, there is not necessary always a correlation between these two. If he would be off physically, he would have been grasping for air, not being able to make it at the correct defensive positions. This is not the case however, in contrary he is moving a lot better and most of the times making it at the proper spot and timing on defense.

IMO, he is in a good physical condition, but hos shot is indeed way off, and it was also off last season in the beginning and became much better (went from like 25% to over 40% in 3pt later in season if i remember the numbers correctly). Its a completely different offensive system. This and the shot is having a combined effect.
[-] The following 1 user Likes burekemde's post:
  • omahen
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 5: DAL (3-2) @ DEN (3-2) | 75-106 loss - by burekemde - 10-30-2021, 12:10 AM