Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 7.0 pt RAPTOR & 3.5 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
53.85%
7 53.85%
Nuggets
46.15%
6 46.15%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 5: DAL (3-2) @ DEN (3-2) | 75-106 loss
What is the Den injury report? Wasn’t paying much attention when I thought I read somewhere that Jokic is questionable?
Like Reply
Ya, just read he is day-to-day (knee) and questionable fir tonights game. If he does play, strike first, strike hard, no mercy, sir!!!
Like Reply
(10-28-2021, 10:42 PM)IamDougieFresh Wrote: Already prepared for a 30 piece from Barton and/or Morris. Maybe Kidd ends our curse of getting rolled by random role players?

Guys who have scored 30 on Kidd coached Mavs:

Guys who have scored 25:

[-] The following 1 user Likes Jommybone's post:
  • Arioch
Like Reply
ROUGH start for DFS. Getting punished on both ends.
Like Reply
[Image: giphy.gif]
Like Reply
[Image: 1476969554-freshprince.gif]
Like Reply
The French Prince is the leading scorer after one quarter! Who saw that coming?!
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/CallieCaplan/status/...4918892548
Like Reply
Just nothing we can do tonight against a more talented team. Offense continues to look broken...one of the worst 3-pt shooting teams in the league yet near the top in attempts. And tonight is no different - they just keep launching them up with no regards for anything else
Like Reply
Mavs have a Luka problem IMO early in this season. Team is generally sucking with him playing and looks competitive when he sits. He was team worst -32.2 going into this game and is -19 already....team worst.
Like Reply
(10-29-2021, 10:03 PM)Kammrath Wrote: Mavs have a Luka problem IMO early in this season. Team is generally sucking with him playing and looks competitive when he sits. He was team worst -32.2 going into this game and is -19 already....team worst.

He isn´t playing great but created good looks. Problem is that the starters cannot shoot. DFS 0-5, THJ 1-7, Bullock 2-5.
Like Reply
Honestly cannot remember a stretch of games with worse offense in the post championship era. Completly off. From the scheme to individual player performance. Mavs struggle to create good looks. And when they get them they miss.
Like Reply
(10-29-2021, 10:06 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: He isn´t playing great but created good looks. Problem is that the starters cannot shoot. DFS 0-5, THJ 1-7, Bullock 2-5.

Starters are not doing him any favors, for sure, in regard to the offense (DFS in particular is having a really bad night). But I still think he looks a step slow and overweight on that end.

On the defensive end he is doing some pretty solid work when one-on-one BUT he is KILLING team D IMO. The team D looks SO incredible when he sits and at least a step slow with him in.
Like Reply
(10-29-2021, 10:12 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Honestly cannot remember a stretch of games with worse offense in the post championship era. Completly off. From the scheme to individual player performance. Mavs struggle to create good looks. And when they get them they miss.

It has been rough, especially with KP, but even with Luka.

But thankfully I don't think the D has looked better in the post championship era.
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/espn_macmahon/status...3573939206
Like Reply
(10-29-2021, 10:15 PM)Kammrath Wrote: Starters are not doing him any favors, for sure, in regard to the offense (DFS in particular is having a really bad night). But I still think he looks a step slow and overweight on that end.

On the defensive end he is doing some pretty solid work when one-on-one BUT he is KILLING team D IMO. The team D looks SO incredible when he sits and at least a step slow with him in.

Agree. Luka is coasting.  Late/lazy rotations and close outs are killing the team D.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • Kammrath
Like Reply
DFS, THJ, and Luka are all -22 to -24 in +/- tonight. BARF.
Like Reply
Still waiting for the Mavs to play any good basketball this year. They’ve been dreadful so far. Five bad games.  They’ve beaten three of the worst teams, so should be happy the schedule has done some favors.  But they better get their shit together soon. This is ridiculous.
Like Reply
Finally Luka playing like he is not half asleep.
Like Reply
Just kidding....I take it back.
Like Reply