Poll: Who will win the game (DEN 5.0 pt fav)?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Nuggets
60.53%
23 60.53%
Mavericks
39.47%
15 39.47%
Total 38 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GAME 4: DAL (3-1) @ DEN (3-1) | 109-106 win
Mavs have two guys out there that are so limited on offense.
Like Reply
So far Powell has been struggling big time. Besides his first 2 rolls, he's been absolutely abused.

Jokic is toying with him.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
I am not an expert but why the hell would you start Powell who has not played on the road against this opponent. 

Rick acts like a mad scientist sometimes experimenting with lineups.
Like Reply
(10-29-2019, 08:22 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: So far Powell has been struggling big time. Besides his first 2 rolls, he's been absolutely abused.

Powell has no chance against Joker.  Where is Boban?

(10-29-2019, 08:22 PM)deronjohn Wrote: I am not an expert but why the hell would you start Powell who has not played on the road against this opponent. 

Rick acts like a mad scientist sometimes experimenting with lineups.

RC loves him his veterans!
Like Reply
Hopefully not a real injury...
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
(10-29-2019, 08:23 PM)mtrot Wrote:
(10-29-2019, 08:22 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: So far Powell has been struggling big time. Besides his first 2 rolls, he's been absolutely abused.

Powell has no chance against Joker.  Where is Boban?

Powell has never been good against Jokic, which makes starting Powell against Jokic for his first game after an injury even more inane.

(10-29-2019, 08:24 PM)ClutchDirk Wrote: Hopefully not a real injury...

Looks like he got the wind knocked out of him
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
I hope RC gives this starting lineup a LONG look. Curry NEEDS to start with Luka.
Like Reply
Powell has never been good while not tanking change my mind
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply
Mavs just can't defend
Like Reply
THJ in before Delon Wright where the Nuggets have Gary Harris, Murray, and Barton.

I forgot how much I hate Carlisle's rotations

LUUUKA WITH THE NASTY 3! 

There we go!
Like Reply
KP needs to do a better job on defensive boards.
Like Reply
(10-29-2019, 08:29 PM)bartlettbear Wrote: KP needs to do a better job on defensive boards.

Never been his strong suit. And I'd rather with his frame stay far away from Jokic.
Like Reply
Nice rebound by Hardaway and outlet pass
Like Reply
DFS playing much better these last few minutes than the first 6.
Like Reply
Nice first quarter by the Mavs, once some players came off the bench.
Like Reply
Is it just me or is there butter on the basketball tonight? Mavs have lost their dribble/slipped while moving on almost every possession tonight.
Like Reply
(10-29-2019, 08:29 PM)SleepingHero Wrote:
(10-29-2019, 08:29 PM)bartlettbear Wrote: KP needs to do a better job on defensive boards.

Never been his strong suit. And I'd rather with his frame stay far away from Jokic.
Well he as to get better at it.   It is effort  and timing.
Like Reply
And just like that, the Mavs are down 4 at the close.  Smile
Like Reply
This team needs a real center.
Like Reply
Did Powell just let somebody take the rebound away from him?  Arggh.
Like Reply