Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over
(02-04-2022, 06:57 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Hey, you're the one who claimed he played cards with Bob Voulgraris, not me. I'd think you'd have better avenues of communication to the inside than I. 

I don't subscribe to the ridiculous notion that one playoff series (his first) is an accurate predictor of how well Brunson will perform against good, long teams for the duration of his career. In fact, I've seen him overcome similar circumstances this season more than once. Every player has weaknesses, but Brunson has been one of the best stories in the league these past couple of seasons. Giving him up without a fight, or at least without a good return, would be super silly. 

Other than Toppin (maybe) and draft picks, there isn't a single player on the Knicks I'd want enough to trade Brunson there, tbh. Now, if he's bolting anyway, that's a different story, but again, you'd know better than I. Ask Bob for us. He might know.

As you’ll recall, Mr. Voulgaris was not retained as part of Mark Cuban’s brain trust (I was also LYING).

Did you watch the recent game against Phoenix? Brunson really struggled against their lengthy defenders. I think the Batum-lockdown in the playoffs was more the pattern than an anomaly. How about we watch tonight when Thybulle spends time on Brunson and come back here for healthy discussion? Deal? Deal.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by Kammrath - 08-10-2021, 10:23 AM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL:Feb 10, 2pm |Gobert+Mitchell "been at each others throats" - by VintagePejav2 - 02-04-2022, 07:49 PM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by KillerLeft - 02-10-2022, 03:21 PM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by TXBamanut - 02-10-2022, 03:23 PM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by KillerLeft - 02-10-2022, 03:23 PM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by TXBamanut - 02-10-2022, 03:35 PM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by TXBamanut - 02-10-2022, 05:48 PM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by SkenfromLMF - 02-10-2022, 05:46 PM