Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over
https://open.spotify.com/episode/0a1qs5N...f94HwIglHA&utm_source=copy-link

Quote:“Gobert and Mitchell have been at each other’s…I don’t know if I can say at each other’s throats,” Windhorst said
It’s back to being passively aggressively awkward,” MacMahon added.
“It’s the most underplayed story in the league, I think,” Windhorst said. “The Jazz are struggling a lot. This team had big expectations and they’re getting passed by frankly. They are not on the level they were a year ago. Donovan and Gobert, even though they’re both under long-term contract, are under each other’s skin. There’s all kinds of subtweeting and passive aggressive stuff going on.”

(02-04-2022, 01:38 PM)cow Wrote: I just come back to the same question as that purposed 76ers/Atlanta trade. In that instance, why wouldn't the 76ers just prefer Collins over KP and cut us out of the deal?  And in this instance, why wouldn't the Hornets just prefer Sabonis and cut us out of the deal?  Those teams might need to pony up more draft assets, but I know what my preference would be.  

Maybe I'm clouded by how low I am on KP, but I don't care how well he's played this year, which I think we overrate, I wouldn't want his salary on my books given how many games he misses.  We are probably looking at pennies on the dollar or equally unattractive players/deals (i.e. Wall) if we want a big name back.

The only answer I have is that Charlotte prefers KP over Sabonis. Real answer is I have no idea. Given that CHA was sniffing around a Myles Turner trade earlier this year, it tells me they're looking for a big that can not only stretch the floor but hit threes. KP is in the same exact mold as Turner, thus I can see them having interest in him.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by Kammrath - 08-10-2021, 10:23 AM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL:Feb 10, 2pm |Gobert+Mitchell "been at each others throats" - by SleepingHero - 02-04-2022, 03:52 PM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by KillerLeft - 02-10-2022, 03:21 PM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by TXBamanut - 02-10-2022, 03:23 PM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by KillerLeft - 02-10-2022, 03:23 PM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by TXBamanut - 02-10-2022, 03:35 PM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by TXBamanut - 02-10-2022, 05:48 PM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by SkenfromLMF - 02-10-2022, 05:46 PM