Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over
(02-04-2022, 01:35 PM)Davemo Wrote: Good post and a lot of good points!  I am willing to gamble on Brunson continuing on an upward trajectory.  The guy is a worker and adds to his game every year.  When you look at the numbers, they do not show vast improvement with the increase in minutes...…but it is clear when watching him that he has added to his game.   That being said, all of your points are a MAJOR reason you absolutely, positively, cannot lose him for nothing.  I have my doubts as to if he wants to be here.  The latest rumblings of him staying a Mav could easily be a smokescreen to keep his trade value high.  He is an East coast guy, and so is his Dad.  NY is still a very attractive place to play and they seem to be making better moves lately (sorta, maybe...who knows). I hope I am wrong on this, because most of the trades proposed for JB are not that intriguing.   

Agree, if we make a major move.....it should be KP and/or THJ going out.  I would also be willing to move Maxi, Bullock, Green, and Powell.  You gotta give something to get something.  Luka is untouchable and I prefer to keep DFS.  The rest are fillers in so far as trades go.

Oh no doubt I agree but if I am moving him I need a return that brings back someone that can generate buckets and fill the void of being a off court Luka creator.

NYC would have to send me:

Knicks Receive: 
Jalen Brunson
Moses Brown 
Maxi Kleber 

Mavericks Receive: 
Obi Toppin
Immanuel Quickley 
Mitchell Robinson
Mavericks 1st Returned
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by Kammrath - 08-10-2021, 10:23 AM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL:Feb 10, 2pm |Lillard would "prefer west coast" if POR trades him - by Omega_Supreme - 02-04-2022, 02:05 PM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by KillerLeft - 02-10-2022, 03:21 PM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by TXBamanut - 02-10-2022, 03:23 PM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by KillerLeft - 02-10-2022, 03:23 PM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by TXBamanut - 02-10-2022, 03:35 PM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by TXBamanut - 02-10-2022, 05:48 PM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by SkenfromLMF - 02-10-2022, 05:46 PM