Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over
(02-01-2022, 02:48 PM)burekemde Wrote: Collins, I see as an outstanding SF. He would be big upgrade over DFS, in every skill. Not to understate what DFS brings, but Collins is better, and IMO played out of position at Hawks. they are similar weight, yet Collins is slightly taller and moves better, dribbles better, can do more with the ball, and has far better mid range game. Collins is more athletic and can shoot the 3 as well. He can post up as well, and makes great blocks. Very athletic. If we go for Collins, I hope this is to play him as a wing. He would upgrade our team.

For KP, I would look to upgrade us with Sabonis. Neither can cover the space on defensive side, but Sabonis is 100x times more skilled, and would make this offense instantly the best in the league with the fit with Luka.

Chriss, I see as an intriguing player. He has potential to develop something special with Luka as a roll player. He can bring many of the things Powell does, maybe even with more upside. It will be interesting to see his defense. Chriss could make us enable trading Powell.

Collins is a great fit with Luka and definitely someone we should go after as a long term piece beyond when KP is here. But he's a 4 only imo. Doesn't have the ball handling skills to play on the wing and dont think he would fair well guarding perimeter orianted wings. DFS is a much better perimeter defender.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by Kammrath - 08-10-2021, 10:23 AM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL:Feb 10, 2pm |POR+CJ might breakup? |BOS expected to deal Dennis S - by Okstate819 - 02-01-2022, 02:56 PM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by KillerLeft - 02-10-2022, 03:21 PM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by TXBamanut - 02-10-2022, 03:23 PM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by KillerLeft - 02-10-2022, 03:23 PM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by TXBamanut - 02-10-2022, 03:35 PM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by TXBamanut - 02-10-2022, 05:48 PM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by SkenfromLMF - 02-10-2022, 05:46 PM