Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over
I think a lot of the issue with Smart in Boston was that at one point, he and Horford were the leaders of that team and now have lost their voice.  Tatum is the star but doesn't seem like a vocal leader at all.  Brown seems like a locker room lawyer who in the past has had run ins with many of teammates.  it doesn't make him wrong but it makes him less likely to be followed.  Smart has publicly called those two out for not moving the ball and that kind of drew a line in the sand of with us or against us.  for obvious reasons the team has sided with Tatum and Brown so that left smart on the outside looking in.
I think he would have a renewed energy in Dallas and if there was a way to eventually add Horford i would be all in as well.  those are the kind of vets this team needs to add.
but like i said before, adding another offensive creator is vital.  Many say Brunson is that guy but i am not 100% sold that will work in the playoffs, so with the chance he would leave this offseason, i thnk its time to make a move before the music stops and you are left without a chair again.
[-] The following 2 users Like Mavs32's post:
  • omahen, SleepingHero
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by Kammrath - 08-10-2021, 10:23 AM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL: Feb 10, 2pm |POR ready to move McCollum? |Randle available - by Mavs32 - 01-30-2022, 11:11 AM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by KillerLeft - 02-10-2022, 03:21 PM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by TXBamanut - 02-10-2022, 03:23 PM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by KillerLeft - 02-10-2022, 03:23 PM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by TXBamanut - 02-10-2022, 03:35 PM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by TXBamanut - 02-10-2022, 05:48 PM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by SkenfromLMF - 02-10-2022, 05:46 PM