Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over
(01-27-2022, 09:51 AM)mvossman Wrote: Not a fan of the Bullock contract, but less so of the Kemba contract.  He is already a walking sieve on defense and his knees could fall off at any time.  Much rather do Dragic if we can.

Kemba's contract is less expensive than Bullock.  Kemba would be here for shot creation, not defense.  Dude can get buckets.  Bullocks been a pretty big bust for us to this point.  I call this trade the pencil eraser as both New York and Dallas would be correcting offseason mistakes.

(01-27-2022, 12:41 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: From Jake Fischer from Bleacher report below.   For what is worth, I don't put much stake in these numbers.  But I think the odds may be higher DFS gets 15 million than Jalen getting 20 million.   Just my opinion.

As far as other teams.  The Hawks are getting back on track and have been playing well lately.  So they may back off any bigger trades now.   Unless they get one that is a no brainer.

On the other hand, the Kings are blowing up.   They need to re-set and move 3-5 players imo.  Just start over.  Quick playing with the hope you make a playin game.   Blow that sucker up!

Jake Fisher

1. While rival personnel continue positing Dallas will have to choose one of Jalen Brunson or Dorian Finney-Smith to sacrifice ahead of their upcoming free agency windows, the Mavericks have expressed a confidence they will be able to retain both key contributors. To do so, Dallas will need to stave off the expected advances from New York for Brunson.Meanwhile, Finney-Smith is said to be searching for roughly $15 million in average annual value this offseason.

I figured Dorian would get to 15m in the 3rd or 4th year of his deal.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by Kammrath - 08-10-2021, 10:23 AM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL: Feb 10, 2pm |Stein DAL see JB/DFS near untouchable, want creator - by cow - 01-27-2022, 12:55 PM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by KillerLeft - 02-10-2022, 03:21 PM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by TXBamanut - 02-10-2022, 03:23 PM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by KillerLeft - 02-10-2022, 03:23 PM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by TXBamanut - 02-10-2022, 03:35 PM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by TXBamanut - 02-10-2022, 05:48 PM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by SkenfromLMF - 02-10-2022, 05:46 PM