Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over
(01-24-2022, 11:26 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: That is interesting.   I need to watch more of Covington.  I fully expect Bullock and Hardaway to be here after the trading deadline.   

Although just for thoughts, a Covington for Bullock trade is interesting.  Covington is more of a power forward and he and Maxi can share those minutes.  Bullock is more of wing defender.   Question is does Bullock provide any value for Portland??

One step further, what happened if you could then move Hardaway to a team, Toronto gets something from that X team, and Dallas gets Dragic.

Does Dragic plus Covington improve this team if they replaced Bullock and Hardaway?

I think Roco is on the downhill side, more reputation with fans than stellar play. If up to me, I only consider him as an MLE signing in July, but not in trade giving up assets.

Re alternatives mentioned from time to time, I think Grant isn't as good as his stats (player on very bad team, getting stats because someone will), but he also wants to be The Guy getting all the shots, somewhere. No thank you.

The guy I like a lot is Collins, who I think would be great here if you can get him. The contract would be tough to add, forcing MC to make a major commitment, but he's the guy imo. I wouldn't offer JB (who wouldn't be a good fit there anyhow) but could THJ-DFS-pick and eating a bad salary with the TPE get you close?
[-] The following 2 users Like F Gump's post:
  • DanSchwartzgan, KillerLeft
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by Kammrath - 08-10-2021, 10:23 AM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL: Feb 10, 2 pm |HOU might want WB for Wall?| BKN shopping Milsap - by F Gump - 01-24-2022, 11:50 PM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by KillerLeft - 02-10-2022, 03:21 PM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by TXBamanut - 02-10-2022, 03:23 PM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by KillerLeft - 02-10-2022, 03:23 PM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by TXBamanut - 02-10-2022, 03:35 PM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by TXBamanut - 02-10-2022, 05:48 PM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by SkenfromLMF - 02-10-2022, 05:46 PM