Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over
(01-24-2022, 07:11 PM)omahen Wrote: Exactly. Of course we can endlessly discuss what kind of player would be needed to push Mavs into serious contender status and we might never agree. I will not repeat which player(s) would I go for. There is also an option to wait till draft and make the trade than, knowing in advance Brunson and DFS will be resigned.

Out of the box idea - how about Washington? They are reportedly not satisfied with Dinwiddie and they have an overload of average players and not enough minutes to go around, especially on PF spot, which is main position of need for Dallas. So how about Brunson and THJ for Dinwidie and Hachimura? Washington could get a better PG to put next to Beal and a 6th man shooter. Kuzma is great at PF so they don't really need Hachimura. Mavs get a young starting PF that has one more year of a cost control deal and a solid replacement for Brunson. 

They also have that awful Bertans deal, which is about twice as bad as THJ deal, but I have a hard time seeing a deal that would benefit both.

Washington is an interesting team to watch.  They have come back to earth after a fast start.  They are in a difficult position because they are middle tier but have to show Beal they are trying to win.    Before we changed our starting lineup, I was interested in Thomas Bryant.  Both him and Harrell are free agents after the year.  They also have Daniel Gafford.   With our center rotation now, I think I am fine with not picking up another center.  Don't know who else would interest me there, but I expect they try to move a center.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by Kammrath - 08-10-2021, 10:23 AM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL: Feb 10, 2 pm |HOU might want WB for Wall?| BKN shopping Milsap - by Chicagojk - 01-24-2022, 07:55 PM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by KillerLeft - 02-10-2022, 03:21 PM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by TXBamanut - 02-10-2022, 03:23 PM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by KillerLeft - 02-10-2022, 03:23 PM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by TXBamanut - 02-10-2022, 03:35 PM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by TXBamanut - 02-10-2022, 05:48 PM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by SkenfromLMF - 02-10-2022, 05:46 PM