Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over
(01-21-2022, 09:30 AM)Chicagojk Wrote: Question...if no trade is made and Dragic does get bought out, are there "real" minutes for him here with the roster as is?  It is a tight fit.   You can say he would be valuable with Luka and Jalen starting.  But who would lose minutes....Hardaway, Bullock, other?   There would be a crunch there.

The Mavs team is playing well, but we still are not quite up to the level of the top teams.   I am not sure a move is out there to get us to that level at this time.    I like the PJ Washington and Batum suggestions...both would fit in nice.  If neither are available, it may be best to keep our resources and wait for when that last piece trade is available.   

I like the rotations for the most part and going smaller.  In time, I think I would like to see Chriss get some minutes with either KP or Maxi.   Not in place of Powell, but just a lineup with two athletic big.  A lot of people deserve minutes though and he is on the outside looking in.  He may get a shot though as he gets up to speed on what Kidd wants.

I kind of like the idea of working some kind of THJ for Dragic trade.  It would probably need to involve a third team, but that would open up plenty of minutes for Dragic (and some of the other small wings) and greatly alleviate tax concerns while signing DFS and Brunson.
[-] The following 4 users Like mvossman's post:
  • DanSchwartzgan, fifteenth, KillerLeft, Smitty
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by Kammrath - 08-10-2021, 10:23 AM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL: Feb 10, 2 pm | Turner has foot injury | THT being shopped - by mvossman - 01-21-2022, 09:44 AM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by KillerLeft - 02-10-2022, 03:21 PM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by TXBamanut - 02-10-2022, 03:23 PM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by KillerLeft - 02-10-2022, 03:23 PM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by TXBamanut - 02-10-2022, 03:35 PM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by TXBamanut - 02-10-2022, 05:48 PM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by SkenfromLMF - 02-10-2022, 05:46 PM