Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over
If DP was paid $4M, he'd be an asset, if MK was paid $5-6M, he'd be a much better asset, if THJ was paid more appropriately at $12M, he might still not be an asset, but much more stomachable, esp if it was a declining contract. If JB was given a contract that allowed us to make him a RFA, we'd be in a much better drivers seat (at this point, I don't know if that was even possible, I'm so lost lately on CBA stuff these days). 

Honestly, if we had paid DFS a bit more on his last contract, I'd feel a bit less uneasy with his expiring right now. Funny how they had such great "vision" as to pay DP and MK for what they thought they'd be worth and didn't have that "vision" for DFS. 

WCS was given more money because he asked to get a bump in pay...

Burke got a raise when no one would pay more than vet min for him.

Boban needs to be paid no more than vet min, if paid at all.

KP needs his salary cut in the same % he's able to attend games suited up, not in a suit. He should have been given playing incentive bonuses on that contract that allows him to get to that max contract value based on attendance.

I realize we probably don't resign KP or THJ at those costs, maybe that would have been a blessing in disguise? Who knows what we could have NOT done with more money during those FA times?
[-] The following 1 user Likes ItsGoTime's post:
  • Scott41theMavs
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by Kammrath - 08-10-2021, 10:23 AM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL: Feb 10, 2 pm | BS prefers DAL/GSW | JC 'frustrated' in ATL - by ItsGoTime - 01-16-2022, 04:31 PM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by KillerLeft - 02-10-2022, 03:21 PM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by TXBamanut - 02-10-2022, 03:23 PM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by KillerLeft - 02-10-2022, 03:23 PM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by TXBamanut - 02-10-2022, 03:35 PM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by TXBamanut - 02-10-2022, 05:48 PM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by SkenfromLMF - 02-10-2022, 05:46 PM