Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over
(01-12-2022, 12:06 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: I actually feel like Bullock's defense has been disappointing, more so even than his shooting, which shows signs of being a legit asset to the team in the near future. I feel like he's not a great on ball defender at all. Not sure what everyone is seeing that's so easy to praise from him on that end. 

I do like his lightning quick release, however. At this point I could stand to lose either he or THJ, but not both. I think at least one of those dudes needs to be here shooting 5+ 3's per game if this offense has any chance of reaching potency.

He certainly isn't on the level of Maxi of DFS (or Frank or even Green) as a defender but I would argue that he's a much better defender than Hardaway and seems to understand rotations much better.  You also never have to worry about his effort on that end.  I do agree that what we've seen so far on that end is not as good as what we were expecting so maybe that may be where the disconnect is?  I just think he's clearly the type of guy who fits into a high switching scheme that Kidd is trying to build, despite the early results.

Agree on the fact that either him or Hardaway needs to stay past the TDL.  Nice to see his shooting come around because it was tough to watch him early this season.
[-] The following 2 users Like StrandedOnBeauboisHill's post:
  • BackToSquareOne, KillerLeft
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by Kammrath - 08-10-2021, 10:23 AM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: Simmons out | JC 'frustrated' in ATL | TDL: Feb 10, 2 pm - by StrandedOnBeauboisHill - 01-12-2022, 12:35 PM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by KillerLeft - 02-10-2022, 03:21 PM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by TXBamanut - 02-10-2022, 03:23 PM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by KillerLeft - 02-10-2022, 03:23 PM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by TXBamanut - 02-10-2022, 03:35 PM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by TXBamanut - 02-10-2022, 05:48 PM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by SkenfromLMF - 02-10-2022, 05:46 PM