Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over
(11-26-2021, 02:51 PM)burekemde Wrote: There are suggestion for a Porzinig Irving trade that would make sense. Does this make sense? I dont know enough abour Irving. Would he be better than kristaps for this team?

If we were playing 2K and we had someone stable on the controller, it's a good trade...but then, no one would trade Porzingis then.  

You get Kyrie's skill, but you also get his head as well.  I don't hate the guy, but he has had or left with some bad feelings behind at just about every place he's been...in fact, I can't think of one place he didn't leave with stuff or have stuff while he was there.

Say what you want about Porzingis, he does keep it quiet when he was frustrated.  I don't buy all the noise into he was demanding a trade last year that the local podcasts have morphed the original report into.  It started with "KP wouldn't mind if he was traded" and then the "I hate KP" crowd took that and ran with it, telling it a little bigger every time you heard it.  Whatever his dissatisfaction, he handled it way better than Kyrie anywhere.

So...nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.... I don't want him here.  I'll take 50-60 games a season KP over "box of chocolates on steroids" Kyrie.  Just too big of a risk for me.  There are people closer to the situation in Brooklyn than any of us and they seem not to know if he will even play or not this year.
"There are no friends on the court." - Luka Doncic
[-] The following 5 users Like TXBamanut's post:
  • Arioch, burekemde, dirkfansince1998, KillerLeft, Mapka
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by Kammrath - 08-10-2021, 10:23 AM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: Simmons out for mental health | Ayton "very unhappy" in PHX - by TXBamanut - 11-26-2021, 04:13 PM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by KillerLeft - 02-10-2022, 03:21 PM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by TXBamanut - 02-10-2022, 03:23 PM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by KillerLeft - 02-10-2022, 03:23 PM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by TXBamanut - 02-10-2022, 03:35 PM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by TXBamanut - 02-10-2022, 05:48 PM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by SkenfromLMF - 02-10-2022, 05:46 PM