Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over
I would be really cautius before giving away remaining draft picks, now after Luka signed his extension. 

First priority must be extending JB & DFS. 

Other things is KP at a center. If KP can continue with this performances then we are really close to become, let's say contender. 
If only 1 reclamation project and/or draft pick succed then we're becoming really close to become contender.

If KP plays at the 5 then there is nothing to change. Powell on the bench and Marjanovic as the 3 center in the roster. WCS is expiring at the end of the season, and FO need to decide what to do with the Brown.

At the power forward is different situation. There we need really good starter on that position. Would to like to see if we can take player like Bagley here as a reclamation project, or see the price of Covington or TJ Warren in free agency after injuries.

At small forward position also nothing to change. Would just probably like to take a chance to Kevin Knox as the 3 option after Bullock and DFS.

At the SG and PG also nothing to change. Goran will become a Maverick and it's only a matter of time, so i wouldn't give nothing significant to get him. He is probably becoming a Mavericks at the TDL or in the free agency next summer and as someone who watched him whole career i think also his next contract could also be around 4-5 mil. per season just to come/stay in Dallas.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by Kammrath - 08-10-2021, 10:23 AM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: Simmons out for mental health | Ayton "very unhappy" in PHX - by MAVS-SLO - 11-14-2021, 07:47 AM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by KillerLeft - 02-10-2022, 03:21 PM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by TXBamanut - 02-10-2022, 03:23 PM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by KillerLeft - 02-10-2022, 03:23 PM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by TXBamanut - 02-10-2022, 03:35 PM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by TXBamanut - 02-10-2022, 05:48 PM
RE: NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over - by SkenfromLMF - 02-10-2022, 05:46 PM