Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
NBA TRADE TALK: TDL over
(02-10-2022, 12:04 PM)omahen Wrote: There are certainly several options to expand that deal

I could see Toronto having interest in Green.  KP/Green for Siakam/Birch?
Like Reply
(02-10-2022, 12:19 PM)DanSchwartzgan Wrote: I could see Toronto having interest in Green.  KP/Green for Siakam/Birch?

I am holding out hope that TOR talks aren't dead....they just weren't going to realistically include Dragic.
Like Reply
(02-10-2022, 12:19 PM)DanSchwartzgan Wrote: I could see Toronto having interest in Green.  KP/Green for Siakam/Birch?

Just can't see them wanting to turn Siakam into KP. If anything they want to add KP to Siakam as their fits are pretty good. We were interested in that as well for a time. 

The odd guy out is either OG or Trent Jr since Barnes isn't getting moved either (not saying you ever suggested such an idea).
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • TXBamanut
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/TheHoopCentral/statu...4672659459
Like Reply
Kings need to clear two roster spots to make the Bagley deal.

Lamb into the Richardson TPE
Ramsey into the Iwundu TPE

Then look for a  3 for 1 deal (THJ/Moses Brown/X) and sign Dragic.
Like Reply
(02-10-2022, 12:22 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Just can't see them wanting to turn Siakam into KP. If anything they want to add KP to Siakam as their fits are pretty good. We were interested in that as well for a time. 

The odd guy out is either OG or Trent Jr since Barnes isn't getting moved either (not saying you ever suggested such an idea).

Don't see OG being the odd man out. He's one of their best defenders.  And Trent JR is entrenched as their SG.
Like Reply
(02-10-2022, 12:33 PM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: Don't see OG being the odd man out. He's one of their best defenders.

I mean compared to Siakam and Barnes, one of Trent/OG is the odd guy out.

I agree if it's between OG and Trent, Trent would be first to go.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(02-10-2022, 12:35 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: I mean compared to Siakam and Barnes, one of Trent/OG is the odd guy out.

I'd happily take Trent Jr.  I doubt they'd let him go.
Like Reply
(02-10-2022, 12:36 PM)cow Wrote: I'd happily take Trent Jr.  I doubt they'd let him go.
[Image: giphy-downsized-large.gif]
Like Reply
(02-10-2022, 12:35 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: I mean compared to Siakam and Barnes, one of Trent/OG is the odd guy out.

Perhaps... We'll see, might just be blowing smoke.
Like Reply
(02-10-2022, 12:36 PM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: Perhaps... We'll see, might just be blowing smoke.

WELL IT IS OBVIOUSLY A BS TRADE rumour. You were Porzingis was never on the trade block.

Just putting it out there for the benefit of sensitive souls from the Baltics.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mavs2021's post:
  • HoosierDaddyKid
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/TheHoopCentral/statu...4581602306
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/TheHoopCentral/statu...4284150787
Like Reply
Top 15 coach all time.
[-] The following 1 user Likes cow's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Now that is significant. If the head coach is altering the schedule something might be real to all these rumors.
Like Reply
So this will probably end up being a "LOOK! We were ACTIVE and TRYING...we came close a lot, but couldn't get it done" deal again, huh?
"There are no friends on the court." - Luka Doncic
Like Reply
(02-10-2022, 12:44 PM)TXBamanut Wrote: So this will probably end up being a "LOOK! We were ACTIVE and TRYING...we came close a lot, but couldn't get it done" deal again, huh?

Too good to be sellers, not enough assets to be buyers.  Still overvalue KP.  I'll be a little disappointed if we can't be creative with the TPE.
[-] The following 2 users Like cow's post:
  • KillerLeft, SleepingHero
Like Reply
(02-10-2022, 12:44 PM)TXBamanut Wrote: So this will probably end up being a "LOOK! We were ACTIVE and TRYING...we came close a lot, but couldn't get it done" deal again, huh?

I know it's annoying but it really is better to make no deals than make bad ones. 

I do hope we flip Brown/Frank/Burke into a 2nd from somewhere to clear room for Dragic but I'm not expecting it since those guys really have no value.

(02-10-2022, 12:45 PM)cow Wrote: Too good to be sellers, not enough assets to be buyers.  Still overvalue KP.  I'll be a little disappointed if we can't be creative with the TPE.

Your post rhymed and it had some serious bars to it.
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/ChrisBHaynes/status/...2932225024
Like Reply
(02-10-2022, 12:45 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: I know it's annoying but it really is better to make no deals than make bad ones. 

I do hope we flip Brown/Frank/Burke into a 2nd from somewhere to clear room for Dragic but I'm not expecting it since those guys really have no value.

Your post rhymed and it had some serious bars to it.

What's the old saying, "Sometimes the best deal is the one you don't make".
Like Reply