Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FA: Alex Caruso to CHI for 4yrs/37M
https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1422350645449920516
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/BobbyMarks42/status/...9365293057

https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1422351464752730120
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
I figured here would be a good discussion about how big of a loss this is for the Lakers. Caruso was a big part of their bench.
Like Reply
Bulls are collecting guards. Even with Satoransky outgoing they still have Lavine and White. Now Caruso and Ball.
Like Reply
(08-02-2021, 07:49 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: I figured here would be a good discussion about how big of a loss this is for the Lakers. Caruso was a big part of their bench.

They're filling out the rest of their roster with players signing one-year deals and vet minimums. They couldn't afford to pay Caruso what he was seeking with Bron, Brodie, and AD making all the $$. Over 120 million combined. They signed Wayne Ellington, Trevor Ariza, D Howard, and Kent Bazemore just to one-year deals.  I'm sure they'll add a few more.
Like Reply
(08-02-2021, 11:30 PM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: They're filling out the rest of their roster with players signing one-year deals and vet minimums. They couldn't afford to pay Caruso what he was seeking with Bron, Brodie, and AD making all the $$. Over 120 million combined. They signed Wayne Ellington, Trevor Ariza, D Howard, and Kent Bazemore just to one-year deals.  I'm sure they'll add a few more.

I understand why they didn't resign Caruso, but I find the Lakers are going to miss him a lot. I don't think anyone they signed comes anywhere close to the impact Caruso had.
Like Reply
(08-02-2021, 07:49 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: I figured here would be a good discussion about how big of a loss this is for the Lakers. Caruso was a big part of their bench.

The Lakers will go 3 more rounds in the playoffs than the Mavs will
Like Reply
(08-03-2021, 03:23 AM)wmffl87 Wrote: The Lakers will go 3 more rounds in the playoffs than the Mavs will
I get that you're venting and angry based on your last like 10 posts, but you don't have to keep on stroking the Lakers fan's egos. Unless you are one.
[-] The following 2 users Like SleepingHero's post:
  • embellisher, KillerLeft
Like Reply
(08-03-2021, 03:39 AM)SleepingHero Wrote: I get that you're venting and angry based on your last like 10 posts, but you don't have to keep on stroking the Lakers fan's egos. Unless you are one.

Youve been doing this bit every off season.  The Lakers dont have depth to win a title.  The Suns didnt make the playoffs.  Adding Cp3 doesnt do anything.  blah blah blah. literally wrong every offseason

all these teams are better than the Mavs
Like Reply
(08-03-2021, 04:53 AM)wmffl87 Wrote: Youve been doing this bit every off season.  The Lakers dont have depth to win a title.  The Suns didnt make the playoffs.  Adding Cp3 doesnt do anything.  blah blah blah. literally wrong every offseason

all these teams are better than the Mavs

Lol.

I did say the Lakers didn't have the depth this year to win the title, and they didn't. I never once said that the Suns wouldn't make the playoffs or adding CP3 wouldn't do anything. I was one of the few people that wanted to trade for CP3 when he was on the Thunder.

But it's ok. I won't feed the troll anymore. You may proceed with your temper tantrum.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • embellisher
Like Reply