Poll: The over under is set at double his last year's total (16). Will he make that number?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hells yeah! And then some.
73.33%
11 73.33%
Probably just shy.
26.67%
4 26.67%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many triple doubles will Luka get this season?
So, in game 2 he already has his first triple double. That got me to thinking, could he double his triple doubles from last season? What do you guys think? I'm gonna set the over-under at 16.
Like Reply
So much over that Westbrook will be crying...
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
(10-26-2019, 08:26 AM)ClutchDirk Wrote: So much over that Westbrook will be crying...

Would be really nice to see him average a triple double. I think he has that in him in a couple years, probably not this one though. That is, averaging a triple double with it ADDING to the team, not detracting like RW.
Like Reply
(10-26-2019, 08:31 AM)ItsGoTime Wrote:
(10-26-2019, 08:26 AM)ClutchDirk Wrote: So much over that Westbrook will be crying...

Would be really nice to see him average a triple double. I think he has that in him in a couple years, probably not this one though. That is, averaging a triple double with it ADDING to the team, not detracting like RW.
Yes I believe also he adds unlike RW...
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
but would give all of them for mavs 43+ wins and PO's quali... as luka too ..
Like Reply
His goal should be 77 triple doubles. Might fall short of that and only get 41 though
Like Reply
20 to 30 sounds reasonable. Always falling short by 1 or 2 rebounds/assist will prevent him from getting more.
Like Reply
Well...if you have one man that has to average a triple double, then you may not have a team around that man.  Triple doubles are quite flashy...but they don't necessarily mean wins.  We want wins.  Obviously I voted for just shy...
Like Reply
He will definitely have more than last year without question. He damn near averaged a triple double the second half of the season last year and he's our team best rebounder and passer by a large margin so its looking good. Not to mention he has a way better cast to pass to this year which should boost up his Assists by 2 or 3 per game easily.
Like Reply
Russ game record when scoring triple double is 111-28.  Luka has a chance to be a TD beast long term and I think regardless the player it helps win games.  It means that player is fully vested in the game and not taking periods off.
Like Reply
(10-26-2019, 08:31 AM)ItsGoTime Wrote:

Detracting? Have you seen what OKC has looked like so far without RW? Pretty big vindication for Westbrook so far just by their crappiness, they haven't even traded CP3, Gallo, or Adams yet
Like Reply
Does it matter? It's worth nothing.

I couldn't care less about this stat. I care about the W's and the progress of the overall team.
Like Reply