Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4 Average
2021-2022 ROSTER TALK: [ARCHIVED]
(06-29-2022, 07:57 AM)MAVS-SLO Wrote: Don't forget that whole west is gonna be much stronger then last season (Warriors, Clippers, Memphis, Suns, Nuggets, Pelicans).

Folks say this every year and many times its not how it plays out.  Warriors, Suns and Nuggets will be a year older with all kinds of injury concerns.  There are always a couple of teams that wildly underperform (generally due to injuries).  Hopefully that won't be us.
[-] The following 2 users Like mvossman's post:
  • DallasMaverick, Jmaciscool
Like Reply
(06-29-2022, 08:03 AM)mvossman Wrote: Folks say this every year and many times its not how it plays out.  Warriors, Suns and Nuggets will be a year older with all kinds of injury concerns.  There are always a couple of teams that wildly underperform (generally due to injuries).  Hopefully that won't be us.

That's the truth, but with these exuses we will never build dynasty or. full potential.
Like Reply
(06-29-2022, 08:13 AM)MAVS-SLO Wrote: That's the truth, but with these exuses we will never build dynasty or. full potential.

Not excuses, just being realistic.  This team was not going to be a contender with or without Brunson.  We are still recovering from the KP debacle and it will take time, and by losing Brunson it may take a little more time.
Like Reply
(06-15-2022, 11:02 PM)IamDougieFresh Wrote: 1. Re-sign Brunson

2. MLE Wing 6' 7" and up please. Should be able to play 3 or 4.

3. Re-sign Pinson

4. Vet min traditional big

I'm in a good mood so Dwight can stay and finish this contract in a nice 10 mpg role.

You sure I’m not better than Nico?

My preseason takes were outrageously good. Gonna have to dig one up every couple days for you guys to prove my superiority.
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply