Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it just me, or... Luka content
Is it just me, or does Luka look even more polished and poised than he did last year? 

I know it's early, and I know the Wizards are a bad team, but he was head and shoulders above everybody else on the court except for Porzingis. He was clearly the best player on the court last night. 

Yes, I want to see him getting others involved in the game more, but he was almost other-worldly last night, showed no signs of early season rust after maybe the first three or four minutes.

The Wizards hounded him and Beal tried to get under his skin, but he just kept being dominant. 

I don't want to jinx him, but I don't think we have to worry about a sophomore slump. He is a stud!
Like Reply
He was so relaxed last night. Remember pre-draft when folks wondered if Luka could beat an NBA defender one-on-one? It turns out that he can lay the ball up against triple teams any time he wants, and look completely relaxed doing it. 

And his three point shot looked so relaxed as well. If he had the ball above the 3 point line, and the defender sagged at all, he just calmly put the ball in the basket...from 30 feet!

In a game where the defense sagged, and he hit the three, or they gave him the space to repeatedly get to the rim, he didn't even have to use what some consider his best skill, his passing. 

Yeah, I agree. He looks scary good.
Like Reply
I can't believe he's not even old enough to drink yet. This dude is a stud. He looks better than last year. He had THIRTY by the THIRD QUARTER. That's insane. We got ourselves a future MVP.
Like Reply
After 1 game he looks like an All-star and an all NBA player...

The main thing I see is he is able to control the tempo and speed of the game and  plays...the other thing is he doesn't seem to get rattled by what the defense tries and instead finds a weakness to exploit...

[Image: b6jnQO0.jpg]
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
(10-24-2019, 09:31 AM)ClutchDirk Wrote: After 1 game he looks like an All-star and an all NBA player...

The main thing I see is he is able to control the tempo and speed of the game and  plays...the other thing is he doesn't seem to get rattled by what the defense tries and instead finds a weakness to exploit...

[Image: b6jnQO0.jpg]

That's the best nickname
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/sam_amick/status/118...0689017858
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
Luka will be in the running for MVP if he can stay under as much control as he was last night being able to control the tempo and let the game slow down to his pace. That's weather or not he goes for 30 plus every night.
Like Reply
(10-24-2019, 10:54 AM)ClutchDirk Wrote: https://twitter.com/sam_amick/status/118...0689017858

PHX is always good for a home opener win and then suck...
Like Reply