Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NEWS: Donnie out | Nico Harrison (Nike) as Pres/GM | Fin as VP | Dirk as Advisor
When I read Cato's framing of the same facts that we've known for a day or so I think, "maybe so, we'll see." But I don't get too discouraged. I've already had some similar thoughts and moved on a bit. I've already been a little disappointed about Moslèy, but then remembered that originally I thought a rookie coach was a bad idea. So Cato doesn't move the needle for me too much this time around.

But there is something that bugs and discourages me, and it's that interview transcript of Cuban that someone posted. He's so reactionary. And I'm realizing that many of the Mavs moves over that last few years have been reactionary, with each offseason attempting to address the sudden realization brought on by the season that just ended. That interview screams that they have no plan except to try to fix whatever they happened to notice the previous year. It strikes me as amateurish. So that discourages me more than Cato.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by cow - 06-16-2021, 02:15 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by cow - 06-16-2021, 02:23 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by cow - 06-16-2021, 02:30 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by DaRiv - 06-16-2021, 02:26 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by WillE - 06-16-2021, 02:56 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie out | Nico Harrison (Nike) as GM | Fin as VP | Dirk as Advisor - by fifteenth - 06-25-2021, 09:36 PM