Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NEWS: Donnie out | Nico Harrison (Nike) as Pres/GM | Fin as VP | Dirk as Advisor
(06-23-2021, 11:30 PM)hakeemfaan Wrote: You keep repeating the same stuff over and over as if saying it enough times will start making it sound sensible. It does not. 

Saying this again.  Fin’s role is just a title in name only. Read again what you just wrote. It is is just some hodgepodge of words trying to rationalize things but it doesn’t make any sense at all as to any real value that Fin is providing. 

I keep trying to type a reply to it but it's such a nonsensical viewpoint that I dont even know how to argue against it.

So the two guys employed here by Mark Cuban for 30+ years were bad at their jobs.
Now we're hiring two guys that have been their underlings/mentees for a decade.
And we're not going to give them much power either.
Cuban will still be making the basketball decisions.
And this is "good news."

I guess we just need Jonah Hill to show up and save us.  (I know this seems sarcastic but this seems to be his entire viewpoint.  We just need a stats geek to whisper in Mark's ear before each decision and hope Mark listens and hope Finley is off in the crapper and we're good)
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by cow - 06-16-2021, 02:15 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by cow - 06-16-2021, 02:23 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by cow - 06-16-2021, 02:30 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by DaRiv - 06-16-2021, 02:26 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by WillE - 06-16-2021, 02:56 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out | Forde's Sportsology to assist | no chance on Ujiri? - by jesusshuttlesworth82 - 06-23-2021, 11:49 PM