Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NEWS: Donnie out | Nico Harrison (Nike) as Pres/GM | Fin as VP | Dirk as Advisor
(06-23-2021, 08:44 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Maybe, but I'd guess he'll follow Carlisle, his teacher. If Carlisle is coaching of course. 

Although...I suppose any experienced coach who can't land a gig this year might view an assistant job behind Mosley as a toehold here. They'd be poised to strike if Mosley flames out. It's not the worst strategy.

Is it wrong that I want JET after reading ML's post? 

I mean, if the front office isn't going to be stacked with established pros, let's get weird with it. JET is my 2nd favorite Man of all time, and he can take the team to the trophy tattoo shop during training camp.

Possibly? I would think he would get quite a nice contract here to be a lead assistant if you go with Mosley as the HC. you want a legit experienced guy to help him. I'm a fan for all young coaches to have this btw. Not as a replacement option as you suggested tho. 

Mosley and Stotts are both long time Karl and Carlisle assistants. So their basketball pedigree/philosophy are likely very similar.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by cow - 06-16-2021, 02:15 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by cow - 06-16-2021, 02:23 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by cow - 06-16-2021, 02:30 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by DaRiv - 06-16-2021, 02:26 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by WillE - 06-16-2021, 02:56 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out | Forde's Sportsology to assist | no chance on Ujiri? - by cjeter24 - 06-23-2021, 08:59 PM