Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NEWS: Donnie out | Nico Harrison (Nike) as Pres/GM | Fin as VP | Dirk as Advisor
Can anyone tell me why the team and organizations personnel hate Bob so much?

I have read the past weeks discussions on this cat but dont really have a good understanding of what he has done.

The guy might not be a people person...but what is he doing that others dont like so much?   I am only reading that he is a cancer but there doesnt seem to be a lot backing up what he is doing.   OK...Luka barked at him in the heat of the moment.  Luka was upset that the game was going badly...Bob told him to calm down...Luka said "STFU".   Not that big of a deal.   Luka asked Rick who was in charge "Bob or you"....Luka probably frustrated with the lack of clear understanding of whos making the calls.   Is that Bob's fault or Marks?

Is this guy so much of a Robot that he came in and just crunches numbers and then tells people this is the new way to do your job and walks off?  The employee baffled and frustrated...hates Bob now?

Does he hit on these guys Girlfriends?  Does give off the impression that he is better than everyone?  

Apparently Bob doesnt need to food, water, sleep, affection....just crunches numbers and pisses people off.   I cant buy this until someone tells me what hes doing so wrong.

The Cato article that came out seems to target this guy.   Is it because Donnie and Rick were comfortable and disliked Mark hiring this guy a few years ago who came in and was trying to make changes?  Changes that a lot of people on here seem to have wanted for some time now.  Changes are going to upset some people.

What I question about the Luka hating Bob angle is...it is along the same lines as that Mavs tweet that came out yesterday that read "Nowitzkis favorite former teammate"....just seems very manipulative.  Get everyone to think Luka hates Bob.   Get everyone to think a possibly Finley hire is good because its Nowitzkis favorite former teammate.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by cow - 06-16-2021, 02:15 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by cow - 06-16-2021, 02:23 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by cow - 06-16-2021, 02:30 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by DaRiv - 06-16-2021, 02:26 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by WillE - 06-16-2021, 02:56 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out | Forde's Sportsology to assist | no chance on Ujiri? - by dynamicalVoid - 06-23-2021, 09:14 AM