Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NEWS: Donnie out | Nico Harrison (Nike) as Pres/GM | Fin as VP | Dirk as Advisor
(06-16-2021, 05:00 PM)cow Wrote: What has he done that is good is also a valid question though.  Every move made since Luka, Brunson and Seth Curry signing has been a different shades of bad.  It's easy to hindsight the KP trade, but when you look at how patient Utah and Phoenix were, it shows you how bad we are at most facets of roster construction.  Was Delon a Donnie thing, Bob thing, neither, both?  

I was really excited for Bob to come aboard the Mavs and for whatever reason, I don't think its' yielded the results I had hoped for in terms of roster building.

Roster Building.

I dont know what acquisitions he is specifically responsible for.  You seem to know a lot more than me.

What is Voulgaris' vision exactly?   Has his vision been implemented unimpeded by Mark, Donnie or Rick? 

Ok...Players might not like him?  If his ideas are so valuable...keep him away from the players.   If his ideas are pissing the basketball players off(example:  No more post ups,  you cant dribble more than x amount of times a possession,  only Luka handles ball)...Mark needs to speak with Rick and figure out if Bob should give insight on such things anymore.   If his roster building ways failed...Mark needs to determine if this guy is smart enough to retain a position doing something else within the org.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by cow - 06-16-2021, 02:15 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by cow - 06-16-2021, 02:23 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by cow - 06-16-2021, 02:30 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by DaRiv - 06-16-2021, 02:26 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by WillE - 06-16-2021, 02:56 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM | Forde's Sportsology to assist search - by dynamicalVoid - 06-16-2021, 05:14 PM