Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mavs 111, Clippers 126
(06-08-2021, 01:53 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Just confirming you DO have a metaphorical shiv
Well, maybe more like a penknife. 

Or a child's blunt scissors. 

Or a fingernail sharpened to a point.

Or sum'n.

Big Grin
Like Reply
Hey @"mavsluvr", how do you like my new theory? :-D
Like Reply
(06-08-2021, 07:48 PM)fifteenth Wrote: Hey @"mavsluvr", how do you like my new theory? :-D

Hey fif, it doesn't do justice to Ro, but I'll take it as a compliment. Shucks. 

Blush
Like Reply
(06-08-2021, 08:03 PM)mavsluvr Wrote: Hey fif, it doesn't do justice to Ro, but I'll take it as a compliment. Shucks. 

Blush

Ro is so humble. That's just the kind of thing he'd say!
Like Reply
(06-08-2021, 08:08 PM)fifteenth Wrote: Ro is so humble. That's just the kind of thing he'd say!

[Image: 50af7d1d852ba71b986599ed53a3a0e6.gif]
Like Reply
Yeah, we should probably just stick with the MF theory. I mean, KL worked in the barn, so, he probably knows what he's talking about.

I mean, you guys were practically co-workers
Like Reply
(06-08-2021, 08:09 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: [Image: 50af7d1d852ba71b986599ed53a3a0e6.gif]

hahaha

Oh, you guys.
Like Reply
(06-08-2021, 06:37 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: I would believe that @mavsluvr was Abraham Lincoln's brain, hooked to some sort of futuristic dictation machine,
OK, fine, I'm waving the white flag on the protection of my identity. 

I am Abraham Lincoln's brain, hooked up to a dictaphone. 

I'm a little surprised someone guessed. Not that many people associate me with basketball.
Like Reply
(06-08-2021, 07:48 PM)fifteenth Wrote: Hey @"mavsluvr", how do you like my new theory? :-D

What about my new theory on Dana uh... Mavsluvr? 
Shy
Like Reply
(06-09-2021, 04:17 AM)Dahlsim Wrote: What about my new theory on Dana uh... Mavsluvr? 
Shy

Ah, Ms. Larson. So beautiful, intelligent, and gracious. 

If they ever let me out of this brain pickling fluid, I would be pleased to come back as such a lovely person. 

Heart
Like Reply
Just rewatched the first half of game 7.

Mavs got popped for a whole bunch of wide open threes and a lot of them looked like garden variety mistakes to me. Simple stuff. 

KP got hit with about half a dozen corner threes that looked nearly identical. Mavs were in a zone and KP was stuck in no man's land. He would leave the corner to step out to an open shooter on the wing and the ball would find the open shooter in the corner. When KP stepped up to contest the result was a blow by. Luka lost his assignment a lot. 

KP just didn't play with good awareness. It was as if the game was moving too fast. One one play early in the game KP was standing 2 feet from Kawhi on the elbow when Kawahi received the ball. KP was caught totally off guard and Kawhi knocked down an uncontested jumper before KP processed what was happening.

Mavs had no chance on defense and they just had to hope the Clippers missed .... but they didn't.
Like Reply
(06-08-2021, 08:20 PM)mavsluvr Wrote: I am Abraham Lincoln's brain, hooked up to a dictaphone. 
Pretty sure you lost most of your brain when you were shot in the back of the head with the bullet coming to rest against your orbital bone.  So I am a bit skeptical of your claims.  Why would Lincoln be a Mavs fan?  Seems like a Pacer guy.
Like Reply
(06-12-2021, 10:48 AM)Hypermav Wrote: Pretty sure you lost most of your brain when you were shot in the back of the head with the bullet coming to rest against your orbital bone.  So I am a bit skeptical of your claims.  Why would Lincoln be a Mavs fan?  Seems like a Pacer guy.

Yeah, I get a lot of reaction to that effect. 

Oh, ye of little faith.
Like Reply