Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 6.5 pt RAPTOR & 6.5 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
71.43%
10 71.43%
Clippers
28.57%
4 28.57%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ROUND 1, GAME 7: DAL (3-4) @ LAC (4-3) | 111-126 loss
DFS and Luka the only ones part of this core long-term IMO
Like Reply
They need to bench Boban. He's giving us nothing.
Like Reply
(06-06-2021, 04:14 PM)SwisherPrice Wrote: DFS and Luka the only ones part of this core long-term IMO

Totally agree SP. Thats the two consistent contender level competitive players.
Like Reply
Luka tired. Offense is desperate. First Boban and now Burke is RC's hail mary
Like Reply
It's over...this offense is done. It looks like every 4th quarter we've seen. The Clippers tighten up on defense, the Mavs look clueless on what to do if Luka can't do anything with the ball.
Like Reply
Ballgame. They have us figured out.
Like Reply
Game over
Like Reply
Wow 24:2 run, fuck it.
Like Reply
The Clippers bench players are killing us. All series long.
Like Reply
What in the serious hell is RC coing in this game? Playing Burke for extended minues. He literally brought NOTHING. Meanwhile we are getting killed from outside and we don't change anything.

Luka has 35 after 3 and we are down 15 after one of the most embarassing sequences of basketball EVER during this 24-4 run by the Clippers.

DFS with 5 fouls... this is over unless we see a miracle of the proportions of the 15 point comeback against the Heat in 2011.
Like Reply
Outside of Luka/DFS everybody else can get lost, so we can actually retain THJ at 60/4.
Like Reply
RC runs such a flawed offensive system. The Clippers have exposed it since game 3 and the Mavs have not done a single thing to adjust. We can talk about the lack of talent but honestly, if you're just running crap offense where everyone stands at the 3 then you're not giving your team a chance to do anything. 

Luka knows it, there is nothing he can do out there
Like Reply
The only hope I got is that I have a feeling Luka has been preserving some energy and might go up for 50 in this game but I doubt even that would be enough. Our team is just too weak overall.
Like Reply
WELP

someone start the offseason rumors thread

THJ and KP 2nd/3rd best players 1 for a billion from three.  Need to find upgrades.
Like Reply
(06-06-2021, 03:51 PM)burekemde Wrote: Mavs will win this series I think.

Nope. Not with Luke Kennard hitting big shots.
Like Reply
Carlisle and his insistent Boban experiment lost the series. I am so disappointed. We should have shown a better effort in game 6.
Long time Mavs Fan from Turkey who wakes up in the middle of the night to watch the Mavs games.
Like Reply
Anyone else seen Luka cry while waiting to rebound Kawhi's Freethrows? Or was it just seat dripping down the face?

Such a shame. Another year of Luka wasted.
Like Reply
No use in even watching the 4th
Like Reply
Luka is the next Lillard. Enjoy the great performances but it's not going to result in much team success. Ironic that Stotts was an RC guy too  Big Grin
Like Reply
Cut it to 11, do they have a run left?
Like Reply