Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 6.5 pt RAPTOR & 6.5 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
71.43%
10 71.43%
Clippers
28.57%
4 28.57%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ROUND 1, GAME 7: DAL (3-4) @ LAC (4-3) | 111-126 loss
It was nice knowing you J-Rich.
Like Reply
WTF is wrong with Steve Ballmer??  Watch him on the baseline after EVERY made LAC basket.

He's certifiable.
Like Reply
(06-06-2021, 03:18 PM)RasheedsBigWhiteSpot Wrote: WTF is wrong with Steve Ballmer??  Watch him on the baseline after EVERY made LAC basket.

He's certifiable.

As much $$ as he has, he can be whatever he wants. The richest owner in the NBA.
Like Reply
Brunson just can't dominate in this series...but he's untouchable per Cuban
Like Reply
(06-06-2021, 03:24 PM)SwisherPrice Wrote: Brunson just can't dominate in this series...but he's untouchable per Cuban

Clippers have bigger guards and wings. l like Brunson. He's their best bench player.
Like Reply
How are we supposed to win this game while the Clippers are hitting %60 of their shots?
Long time Mavs Fan from Turkey who wakes up in the middle of the night to watch the Mavs games.
Like Reply
(06-06-2021, 03:29 PM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: Clippers have bigger guards and wings. l like Brunson. He's their best bench player.

Lots of contenders have bigger guards and wings so that will continue to be a matchup problem for him moving forward. I like Brunson too as a backup PG but people keep saying he is capable of being a starter and will want starter money. Not if he gets taken out of the game plan that easily vs. a bigger backcourt.
Like Reply
Boban’s presence is killing the Mavs. I don’t really know what is that in Carlisle’s mind in playing Boban. He is not having any positive effect on defense. He is not confusing the Clippers’ offense, either. On the contraty, he is making them have way open threes and open lanes to the basket.

What am I really missing in playing him?
Long time Mavs Fan from Turkey who wakes up in the middle of the night to watch the Mavs games.
Like Reply
Mann is showing greatness out there. Hope Josh Green can be as good as him someday
Like Reply
Mavs will win this series I think.
Like Reply
Bad possession to end the half. Need a bucket, can't settle for Burke shooting there (he has not played much all series). Even if it's the right basketball play based on what the defense gives you, I am living and dying with Luka trying to score. That's where RC has to rein it in and call a play for Luka instead of relying on the free-flow offense
Like Reply
Well you are not going to win if the Clippers shoot the three like they are.   I think that comes back to earth in the second half.  Although Luka won't shoot as well as he did in the first half either.  Which team finds a way to overcome some missed threes or Luka misses will probably win.   Start of the third quarter will be huge for both teams.   

I would go away from Boban...maybe small stretches to rest some people.  The Clippers are in rhythm and get great looks on our zone.

Richardson had an awful stint...not sure you can play him again.  Two turnovers.  HE did not close out on Morris and gave him an easy three point make and then he missed a shot.  I liked what I saw with KP.  I have no idea why we couldn't use him like this in the first 6 games.   Multiple reasons for blame but it is so frustrating.
Like Reply
How in the world can you even assemble so many poor players? Any other GM would be fired after this series.
Like Reply
Love the effort. Clippers have been on fire for the first time in this series, but lets see if it lasts. Mavs were able to reasonably contain George and Kawhi. On the other side lets hope Mavs start hitting shots. 26 % from three. Non Luka guys are 1-13.
Like Reply
The bench again outplayed. Blowing the lead once again and preventing Luka from getting the rest. And we know what that means a tired Luka later.

The bench and depth is that bad that one may think giving Josh Green minutes. Need to assemble a much better team around Luka next season.
Like Reply
(06-06-2021, 03:59 PM)burekemde Wrote: The bench again outplayed. Blowing the lead once again and preventing Luka from getting the rest. And we know what that means a tired Luka later.

Well duh. They released minimum player Burke in January, because he sucked. Then they re-signed him in March. He plays 10 decent games and they give him a three year contract. LOL. Like when they signed Delon Wright, cause he had two triple doubles against the Mavs during tank season.The state of such a decision-making process. Rolleyes
Like Reply
Yeah JRich is done here. What a horrible trade, especially considering that Seth Curry was critical to this team's shooting and also KP was better with him
Like Reply
This series would be long over if our bench depth was better.
Like Reply
Damn good start to the 3rd quarter!
Like Reply
Clippers DJ is amazing Smile
Like Reply