Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 1.5 pt RAPTOR & 2.5 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
85.71%
12 85.71%
Clippers
14.29%
2 14.29%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ROUND 1, GAME 6: LAC (3-3) @ DAL (3-3) | 97-104 loss
(06-04-2021, 09:24 PM)ThisIStheYear Wrote: Boban was the wrong play tonight. Luka needs to calm down. Playing angry.

Gotta give credit.  Boban is turning it around at the start of the second half.
Like Reply
So glad we didn't downgrade at center by going from Boban to Andre Drummond.
Like Reply
Thank god KP prevented the second back door cut ... THJ outplaying PG!
Like Reply
Does Kawhi ever miss. Unbelievable. He´s shooting nearly 60/40/90 for the series.
Like Reply
Kawhi man. He’s incredibly good.
Like Reply
(06-04-2021, 09:59 PM)JamesConway Wrote: Kawhi man. He’s incredibly good.

But Mavs weathering the Kawhi storm!! DFS with a fantastic 3P shooting quarter. Clips missing corner threes. Luca and KP have yet to really play well. Optimistic going into the fourth. Great composure by the Mavs in the the 3rd.
Like Reply
DFS saving them in the 3rd quarter by answering Kawhi with those threes. Big missed FTs from Brunson and he knows it. Let's see if that motivates him in this 4th
Like Reply
Again. Waste a full timeout to buy Luka five minutes. This team cannot play without him. Nobody can play-make.
Like Reply
Same problem as the 4th quarter of game 5. No one here can create offense. Luka can't get any rest
Like Reply
THJ!!
Like Reply
Yeah...let Brunson walk when his contract is up. Bring me Dragic to finish out his career as the backup PG
Like Reply
(06-04-2021, 10:15 PM)SwisherPrice Wrote: Yeah...let Brunson walk when his contract is up. Bring me Dragic to finish out his career as the backup PG

Let's rethink this one :-P
Like Reply
You know what. Luka is the best Kawhi defender. Maybe he needs to take that responsibility on as well, cause why not do everything.

We so desperately need a Lavine/DeRozan/Lowry/Beal. Brunson´s lack of true PG skills have been exposed in the post-season again. He´s an iso scorer. If we find a workable Porzingis/Lavine trade, he should be included without hesitation.
Like Reply
Luka with some great defensive plays this game. Couple of steals. Clips missing wide open corner threes all game ... This one going down to the wire.
Like Reply
Jesus I hate the lack of play-making talent on this team so much. NOBODY can dribble the basketball. Kleber has been useless all series.
Like Reply
Something is wrong with Luka...he can't beat anyone off the dribble right now. That's game and series - as you can tell this offense has nothing except prayer threes
Like Reply
Luka doesn't have it tonight. I don't feel good about this finish unless he can do what he usually does. He's timid.
Like Reply
THJ arguing for a call Clipps have 5 on 4 and score with a Batum dunk. Quit crying to the refs and get back on D.
Like Reply
Please Luka come on man. Bring this home!
Like Reply
(06-04-2021, 10:24 PM)BigDirk41 Wrote: Luka doesn't have it tonight. I don't feel good about this finish unless he can do what he usually does. He's timid.

Have some faith. Smile Clips D really good on him today. 

ESPN crew advocating for putting Boban back in ....
Like Reply