Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 1.5 pt RAPTOR & 2.5 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
85.71%
12 85.71%
Clippers
14.29%
2 14.29%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ROUND 1, GAME 6: LAC (3-3) @ DAL (3-3) | 97-104 loss
Gooooooooooooooo Mavs!!
Like Reply
Those shots are insane. 2011 Dirk type of shots. 

He even got fouled on the last one I think.
Like Reply
Good start. Forcing the Clips "other" players to step up is alright. Luka hitting crazy shots - needs to get easier buckets.
Like Reply
(06-04-2021, 08:43 PM)JamesConway Wrote: Those shots are insane. 2011 Dirk type of shots. 

He even got fouled on the last one I think.

I wonder whether Silver will ever intervene and tell the refs to put some f´n respect on the face of the league. Trae Young would have shot 12 FTs already in these situations.
Like Reply
Mavs surviving non-Luca minutes despite sub par performance. JRich underwhelming. Clips missing shots. So far so good.
Like Reply
Mavs 2nd unit dominating the Clippers 2nd unit with Luka on the bench, but a part of my soul dies with every Josh Richardson bricked 3 point attempt.   Reggie Jackson hot start could be a blessing in disguise for the Mavs over the course of the game.   He'll keep jacking up bad shots long after he cools down.
Like Reply
Are these refs fucking retarded. I´m starting to think NBA refs are xenophobes/racists.
Like Reply
Boban tired...no more legs to put in those close shots
Like Reply
Kawhi with good D on Luca. Kawhi and PG still relatively quiet. Need KP to step up. Close game - tall line-up is working again - all good so far.
Like Reply
DFS giving them nothing on offense yet the Mavs keep trying to get him involved...makes no sense.
Like Reply
This is what happens, when Luka gets doubled all the time. 45 points. Luckily we played some defense for once, or we´d be down 20 right now like in game 4. That´s why we need to get him some help.
Like Reply
(06-04-2021, 09:19 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: This is what happens, when Luka gets doubled all the time. 45 points. Luckily we played some defense for once, or we´d be down 20 right now like in game 4. That´s why we need to get him some help.

Indeed. Tough second quarter for Luka. His passing been off, which is rare. Not forcing the three though - I like that.
Like Reply
Boban was the wrong play tonight. Luka needs to calm down. Playing angry.
Like Reply
(06-04-2021, 09:18 PM)SwisherPrice Wrote: DFS giving them nothing on offense yet the Mavs keep trying to get him involved...makes no sense.

Would like to see KP getting some of these shots instead .... He had a great steal on PG though. Keeping the game close overall .... pressure on Clips must be mounting.
Like Reply
Sloppy end of the half.  I thought a big moment was when Mavs were up 7.  Jump ball and DFS is beat to the ball and Leonard hits a three.   Then Luka takes an awful foul that gives up two free throws and then Boban got a really bad call against him for two more free throws.   Erased our lead quick.  

DFS was poor in the first half.  If I am the Clippers, I am thrilled if they force DFS to create offense.   They need to find someone else for that role off the double team.   DFS needs to hit some open shots in the second half, but hopefully he does not try to create off the dribble.
Like Reply
Reggie Jackson injury will be big...he kept them afloat in the 1st quarter, even if he's out for the rest of tonight, it might be enough for Kawhi and PG to take over in the 2nd half. But if it goes to game 7, they will need him
Like Reply
(06-04-2021, 09:24 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: Sloppy end of the half.  I thought a big moment was when Mavs were up 7.  Jump ball and DFS is beat to the ball and Leonard hits a three.   Then Luka takes an awful foul that gives up two free throws and then Boban got a really bad call against him for two more free throws.   Erased our lead quick.  

DFS was poor in the first half.  If I am the Clippers, I am thrilled if they force DFS to create offense.   They need to find someone else for that role off the double team.   DFS needs to hit some open shots in the second half, but hopefully he does not try to create off the dribble.

Funny how much a team feeds off their best player.  Luka lost his composure on a non call, and the Mavs were super sloppy for the rest of the half.     Need to regroup in the lockerroom and come back out with focus.
Like Reply
(06-04-2021, 09:24 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: Sloppy end of the half.  I thought a big moment was when Mavs were up 7.  Jump ball and DFS is beat to the ball and Leonard hits a three.   Then Luka takes an awful foul that gives up two free throws and then Boban got a really bad call against him for two more free throws.   Erased our lead quick.  

Spot on. The three also got Kawhi going - 7/11 in first half.

Couple of role players showing promise for Dallas. Brunson was good offensively. JRich with two baskets (despite cringe worthy threes) and OK D on PG. THJ with good shooting in first quarter. WCS was good, too.
Like Reply
(06-04-2021, 08:57 PM)HanspardShowerVoice Wrote: Mavs 2nd unit dominating the Clippers 2nd unit with Luka on the bench, but a part of my soul dies with every Josh Richardson bricked 3 point attempt.   Reggie Jackson hot start could be a blessing in disguise for the Mavs over the course of the game.   He'll keep jacking up bad shots long after he cools down.

I wouldn't call it domination They are just holding their own until Luka gets back.
Like Reply
Luka stepping up the defense!! Great stuff. Porzingis and DFS with clumsy passing .... hope these dunks get KP going. Boban also coming through. Go Maaaaavs!

Btw, this story about the passing of Batum's father is heartbreaking, I hadnt known that.
Like Reply