Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PLAYOFF CHALLENGE: Round 2 *1st round points updated
(06-07-2021, 05:26 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: Thanks for all the work, though I have to say it kind of stinks that I picked the Hawks before Game one against the Sixers was played, while others can do it now with the added information of that result. Just like in round one, I won´t change my picks despite the added information I have now aka For Shame Bucks. Big Grin
I've said repeatedly that you can edit your picks for that exact reason. I can't help that the 1st round ends after the first round starts and if someone picks the clippers in 6 after their series is set, then edits their pick to Utah in 7, the edit timestamp would disqualify all their picks from before. I'm not really interested in delving into changes more than that. 

Picks are locked now, but I was pretty clear in multiple posts when they would be locked. Also, I asked for any upfront suggestions on how to do this if anyone had them, I received none. I welcome suggestions on how to do this going forward next year!
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: PLAYOFF CHALLENGE: Round 2 *1st round points updated - by ItsGoTime - 06-08-2021, 03:46 AM