Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 7.5 pt RAPTOR & 6.0 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
75.00%
9 75.00%
Clippers
25.00%
3 25.00%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ROUND 1, GAME 2: DAL (2-0) @ LAC (0-2) | 127-121 win
(05-25-2021, 06:22 PM)Aussiebballer Wrote: KP just got fined $50k for attending a strip club on the 23rd.
Doesn’t seem like the smartest move by a “Star” player.

Pls lets not be too hard on KP
He is probably practicing scoring on someone much smaller than him
Like Reply
Won the first quarter. Game over, Mavs win!!!
Like Reply
Mavs playing well enough to be up 20. Refs are determined to give them no free throws while Dwayne Wading the Clips. #NBA.
Like Reply
Last 6 minutes of the half when KP and Luka came back in, I only saw the offense go through KP once when he had Beverley on him. Other than that, he is just camping out in the corner and Kawhi gets to rest on defense while guarding him.

So no surprise Kawhi is fresh on offense to score 50+ tonight.
Like Reply
Brunson clearly looks like he has some edge in this series but RC doesn't want to play him big minutes tonight. Okay then
Like Reply
God these last three minutes were so awful. So many wasted opportunities, so many bad decisions. Those FTs. F***. 9/20. Also put Dorian back in. He might be cold, but the Clippers still respect him more than Richardson and he helps defensively.
Like Reply
(05-25-2021, 11:50 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: God these last three minutes were so awful. So many wasted opportunities, so many bad decisions. Those FTs. F***. 9/20. Also put Dorian back in. He might be cold, but the Clippers still respect him more than Richardson and he helps defensively.

They are still winning though, so its all good  Smile
Like Reply
JRich the trusted FT shooter. Luka and THJ go 1/2 there each
Like Reply
I hate Giannis a little right now. Could you imagine him protecting the ring. Cry
Like Reply
What are you thinking Rick?  Why you got Richardson in there?  Oh..... he's the only one making free throws.  Great thinking Rick!
Like Reply
(05-25-2021, 10:15 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote: Won the first quarter. Game over, Mavs win!!!

Yep! Law of nature man
Like Reply
OH MY GOD

I'm glad I watched this one at home or I'd be way too drunk for a Tuesday night.
Like Reply
I want to see a Josh Richardson free throw camp for all Mavs
Like Reply
LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Right now Kawhi´s life decision: Living in LA vs. Not play AGAINST Luka again. Tongue
Like Reply
Everyone played well even Dwight lets fucking goooooooooooooooooooo

[Image: giphy.gif]
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply
If only Redick is healthy enough to suit up soon...he would be a huge boost because the threes are going to go cold at some point
Like Reply
If the Mavs hit their FT's it would've been a freaking blowout.

I currently look like this in my house 

[Image: giphy.gif]
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Outside of free throw shooting this was another close to perfect offensive game for Mavs. Absolutely phenomenal. I am surprised how overmatched Clippers are.
Like Reply
Always good to win a huge game and still have something for Coach to yell at them about. 

No griping allowed about the lost lead. That happens all the time but it doesn’t matter. Love Luka and Dirk after the game.
Like Reply