Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 7.5 pt RAPTOR & 6.0 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
75.00%
9 75.00%
Clippers
25.00%
3 25.00%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ROUND 1, GAME 2: DAL (2-0) @ LAC (0-2) | 127-121 win
So the Clips tanked to get the Mavs??

https://media.giphy.com/media/XOywjQnU8R89q/giphy.gif
Like Reply
Rick is the best coach in the league. Period.
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply
(05-26-2021, 12:17 AM)SleepingHero Wrote: If the Mavs hit their FT's it would've been a freaking blowout.

I currently look like this in my house 

[Image: giphy.gif]

Like Reply
(05-26-2021, 12:22 AM)IamDougieFresh Wrote: Rick is the best coach in the league. Period.

[Image: 200.gif]

The Mavs shooting the three ball OUT OF THEIR MINDS for two straight games makes him the best coach??

Again, I want to see the Mavs win UGLY when they aren't freaking on fire from three and THEN we can start having some of these conversations.
Like Reply
I also got to mention; yes KP was a freaking idiot going out and violating league protocols. It left a sour taste in my mouth and made me question where his priorities lie in the playoffs.

He started slow this game and despite some good contests he did get cooked in the first. BUT he picked it up in the 3rd, routinely making good defensive plays. He shot super efficiently and ended with a 20 point night on 8/12 shooting (should've been 9/11 and 22 if he didn't flub that easy alley-oop too).

Needless to say he avoids my wrath because of that. Hope KP brings it even more for game 3.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(05-25-2021, 11:50 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: God these last three minutes were so awful. So many wasted opportunities, so many bad decisions. Those FTs. F***. 9/20. Also put Dorian back in. He might be cold, but the Clippers still respect him more than Richardson and he helps defensively.

Play off basketball. It is always very hard, totally stressful and so much fun.
Like Reply
(05-26-2021, 12:22 AM)IamDougieFresh Wrote: Rick is the best coach in the league. Period.

"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply
Porzingis played a great second half. His play not only brought another dimension to the Mavs offense but led to a big confusion in Clippers’ defensive priorities as well.
Long time Mavs Fan from Turkey who wakes up in the middle of the night to watch the Mavs games.
Like Reply
(05-26-2021, 12:26 AM)SleepingHero Wrote: I also got to mention; yes KP was a freaking idiot going out and violating league protocols. It left a sour taste in my mouth and made me question where his priorities lie in the playoffs.

He started slow this game and despite some good contests he did get cooked in the first. BUT he picked it up in the 3rd, routinely making good defensive plays. He shot super efficiently and ended with a 20 point night on 8/12 shooting (should've been 9/11 and 22 if he didn't flub that easy alley-oop too).

Needless to say he avoids my wrath because of that. Hope KP brings it even more for game 3.

He was much, much better tonight. Not MAX CONTRACT good, mind you, but much better than game 1. It's a start, and I hope it gives him some confidence.
Like Reply