Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Play-in game thread 4: Memphis @GS
(05-21-2021, 10:40 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Curry is about to win this game, isn't he...

What I meant to write was Green is about to airball a wide open 3 foot floater, isn't he...

OVERTIME!

Funny how Wiggins ends up in the dunker spot on all of these sets.
Like Reply
Back to back threes from Grayson Allen and his dumb, stupid face.
Like Reply
(05-21-2021, 10:43 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: What I meant to write was Green is about to airball a wide open 3 foot floater, isn't he...

OVERTIME!

I have a different definition of WIDE OPEN. Tillman nearly blocked it.
Like Reply
(05-21-2021, 10:47 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Tillman nearly blocked it.

If you say so...I don't see how, since it went STRAIGHT UP.
Like Reply
40 year old Tillman makes a three.
Like Reply
(05-21-2021, 10:21 PM)Branduil Wrote: Warriors sure look like a team that could use a stretch-5 to open up the floor.

Also Wiggins is nonexistent in this game. He's just Harrison Barnes 2.0.

2nd best +/- for GSW in heavy minutes in a playoff game when teams are trying.

Do you not like the +/- stat?  I dont...but usually because its during bad lineups and games that dont mean much.
Like Reply
This finish was worth the wait. 

Yikes, Wiggins.
Like Reply
Grizzlies playing it smart. Curry cannot risk the 6th foul.
Like Reply
BALL GAME
Like Reply
Andrew Wiggins with 2 of the worst shots I've ever seen in crunchtime
Like Reply
Ja about to send Steph fishing.
Like Reply
(05-21-2021, 10:50 PM)Hypermav Wrote: 40 year old Tillman makes a three.

9 year old Greg Oden
Like Reply
(05-21-2021, 10:52 PM)SwisherPrice Wrote: Andrew Wiggins with 2 of the worst shots I've ever seen in crunchtime

That last 3 attempt was ROUGH
Like Reply
(05-21-2021, 10:50 PM)dynamicalVoid Wrote: 2nd best +/- for GSW in heavy minutes in a playoff game when teams are trying.

Do you not like the +/- stat?  I dont...but usually because its during bad lineups and games that dont mean much.
There's no way to actually watch this game and think Wiggins was a positive tonight.
Like Reply
(05-21-2021, 10:49 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: If you say so...I don't see how, since it went STRAIGHT UP.

https://twitter.com/cjzero/status/1395948056407773185

I can see a guy between Draymond and the rim that is contesting the floater.
Like Reply
Mavs own "thanks but no thanks" Desmond Bane with the flush
Like Reply
The play-in is good stuff, here to stay.
Like Reply
(05-21-2021, 10:57 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: I can see a guy between Draymond and the rim that is contesting the floater.

Ok, but soooooo close, and look how unpressured he was on the catch! I mean, they call them floaters for a reason. If there wasn't a guy there, it would've been a layup. He should've made that, my guy. Suck ass Josh Richardson would've made that.

WIDE OPEN
Like Reply
Steph Curry is a stud...but he should not shake his head when his players dont pass to him.  Sure...he is a once in a lifetime offensive talent...but shaking in frustration multiple times a game when they dont get you the ball when you feel they should have is bad leadership.   No one is perfect...and sure...its a playoff game...but damn.
Like Reply
Warriors definitely need to make some changes. They have 1 1/2 guys on the roster that can create their own shot on offense. Even worse than the Mavs when it comes to secondary playmaking and shot creation.
Like Reply