Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Play-in game thread 3: Ind @Was
The East playin outcomes played how I wanted them to.   Boston will probably be a quick out for Brooklyn, but maybe a few big games by Tatum ( who has had a lot of playoff experience for his young age) and Kemba, they could win a game.   Probably unlikely against a healthy Brooklyn team.  More importantly, by making the playoffs it doesn't give Boston a slim chance of getting lucky in the lottery.  

Washington will at least be entertaining against the Sixers...certainly more entertaining than the Pacers.  I would love to see huge games by Beal and Westbrook and see if they can keep the games close late.   They probably won't win more than one game (if any), but Washington's play late in the season certainly gives them the right to play in the playoffs.
Like Reply
Someone need to show these first games to Luka. Refs aren't calling half the calls they did on the regular season. Loved the start of the IND-WAS game a lot of contact on both ends and refs letting they play through.
Like Reply
(05-21-2021, 11:10 AM)HAguiar95 Wrote: Someone need to show these first games to Luka. Refs aren't calling half the calls they did on the regular season. Loved the start of the IND-WAS game a lot of contact on both ends and refs letting they play through.

Don´t see a big difference. Really depends on the refs/game. Tatum was getting all the touch fouls against the Wizards and finished the game with 17 FTAs. Warriors-Lakers was more physical and the refs allowed a lot of contact.
Luka needs to focus on his own game. Mavs as a whole need to test out the limits. Especially on defense. That´s what teams like the Clippers or Lakers do. Establish a physical play style early in the game and dare the refs to make the call.
Like Reply
(05-21-2021, 11:10 AM)HAguiar95 Wrote: Someone need to show these first games to Luka.
Maybe Barnes can do that while he's talking to him about another pressing issue... Wink
Like Reply
(05-21-2021, 11:28 AM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Mavs as a whole need to test out the limits.

I'll be happy if someone establishes the other side of the limit the first time Morris snipes at Luca's ankle.
Like Reply