Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NEW DARK THEME!
Sad 
https://youtu.be/FJbmB9k2Y88
Like Reply
(09-26-2019, 09:53 AM)Halfnir Wrote: Like the Dark Theme, only thing that looks odd it that the banner (DallasMavsBasketball) always stretches to 100% width and it looks odd (and huge) on my widescreen PC Monitor. 

I think you should set a width limit here: 

global.css 
.mylogo {
    width: 100%;
{

I actually already have that in my code and I was the one who put it there so that it fit on to the mobile.

But I can’t figure out how to adjust it for the desktop version
Like Reply
Well, I guess I'm one of the few here that doesn't like the "dark theme".
Like Reply
(09-26-2019, 10:20 PM)CaptainKnow Wrote: Well, I guess I'm one of the few here that doesn't like the "dark theme".

There are TWO Dark versions, so be sure to check them both out... but if you don't like neither? There is a Theme Selector on the bottom Right of the page that allows you the opportunity to pick the "Light Theme" and you can operate as it used to be with the White bg. Let me know how that theme is working for you too, and if it meets your light-themed needs.
Like Reply
(09-26-2019, 06:42 AM)Magickian Wrote:
(09-26-2019, 06:00 AM)ballsrchr Wrote: Sorry...I don't like the dark mode.  Are we going to have the option to choose different color modes?
yes there is a theme selector at the bottom... you may not like the two dark themes... but one in particular is the Mobile Theme that works on Mobile. So I was trying to help the people upset about that... You can pick the Light theme still
Alright!  Thanks.  And it does work!
Like Reply
I use the regular theme during the day and dark theme at night when my eyes are burning, easy to switch back and forth
"And Peja with the dagger."-balldontliez on 11/15/10 when Peja hit a 3 to put the hornets up 84-75 with 9 MIN LEFT!  Guess who won the game?  That's right, the mavericks." -msu15
Like Reply
Thank you so much! A dark mobile theme that has most of the functionality of the web version was at the tto of my wish list!  Cool
Like Reply