Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 6 Playoffs 2024: Oklahoma City Thunder (2-3) vs. Dallas Mavericks (3-2)
They jumped us. 8 on 5. Can we have 8 on our side for part of the second half please?
Pessimism doesn’t make you smart, just pessimistic.
Like Reply
(05-18-2024, 08:16 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: For comparisation. Kyrie is putting up worse numbers than THJ's season averages.

No no he is play-making the whole series. Tell me again somebody like Simons wouldn´t help right now. This team is an offensive mess.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mavs2021's post:
  • Luka77
Like Reply
Luka is shooting and moving well. If he comes out and just plays the 2nd half, rather than counting SGA’s calls, AND if the team stops turning the ball over, the Mavs will win by double digits.
Like Reply
To those that took a bathroom break at 42-40 Mavs, well, shit happened
[-] The following 1 user Likes BolsDamols's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
(05-18-2024, 08:19 PM)BolsDamols Wrote: To those that took a bathroom break at 42-40 Mavs, well, shit happened

Truth
Like Reply
Kidd saving his TO for next season
[-] The following 1 user Likes Luka77's post:
  • BigDirk41
Like Reply
No complain about the refs. Just can’t turn the ball over and that lead to easy baskets.
Like Reply
(05-18-2024, 08:18 PM)vfromlmf Wrote: How do the Thunder have 25 more shots at the half?!

Just 14. I mean, still a lot more
Like Reply
And as usual. Worst +/- Gafford. Best +/- Lively. No clue why Gafford is getting more minutes.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
(05-18-2024, 08:18 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Luka is shooting and moving well. If he comes out and just plays the 2nd half, rather than counting SGA’s calls, AND if the team stops turning the ball over, the Mavs will win by double digits.

We're down 16. We aren't winning by double figures. I'll be happy with having a chance at the end of the game at this point.
Like Reply
Kidd has no offense it pick and roles and isos by Luka and Kyrie
[-] The following 1 user Likes Luka77's post:
  • SwisherPrice
Like Reply
(05-18-2024, 08:18 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Luka is shooting and moving well. If he comes out and just plays the 2nd half, rather than counting SGA’s calls, AND if the team stops turning the ball over, the Mavs will win by double digits.

Sure. In case you missed it we are down 16, thanks to Luka make endless dumb decisions and once again complaining to the refs, when we were on a 15-2 run, took the lead at 42-40. Also Kyrie (and Kidd) the leaders. Yeah right. Brunson would have told Luka to shut the f*** up about ten times in that quarter alone. Dirk, too. Just sitting there. Tell Luka to shut the fuck up. Does nobody in this organisation any fucking balls. We could have finished them, if Luka focused on basketball, instead we are going seven with these inferior bums.

What does he even want? Dort and Chet had three fouls each. They outscored us 24-6 in the final six minutes. Yeah that was the refs fault.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mavs2021's post:
  • Scott41theMavs
Like Reply
(05-18-2024, 08:21 PM)BigDirk41 Wrote: We're down 16. We aren't winning by double figures. I'll be happy with having a chance at the end of the game at this point.

16 points is nothing in the NBA.

HOW the teams are playing is everything.
Like Reply
Why can this team never protect home court?
Like Reply
To be fair, Kyrie is trying to be aggressive, but I guess its never been more obvious how his small stature is limiting him - I mean he is being held by guys like Isaiah Joe and Cason Wallace. Pretty good but not world beaters.
Like Reply
Luka's complaining is definitely changing the team's vibes.

It's not looking good.
Like Reply
Kyrie is not even playable in this series
Like Reply
I've never seen someone who so easily takes themselves out of a game like Luka.

Whoever told him to STFU and just play before G5 is a true Zen Master.
Like Reply
(05-18-2024, 08:23 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: Sure. In case you missed it we are down 16, thanks to Luka make endless dumb decisions and once again complaining to the refs, when we were on a 15-2 run, took the lead at 42-40. Also Kyrie (and Kidd) the leaders. Yeah right. Brunson would have told Luka to shut the f*** up about ten times in that quarter alone. Dirk, too. Just sitting there. Tell Luka to shut the fuck up. Does nobody in this organisation any fucking balls. We could have finished them, if Luka focused on basketball, instead we are going seven with these inferior bums.

What does he even want? Dort and Chet had three fouls each. They outscored us 24-6 in the final six minutes. Yeah that was the refs fault.

Oh, I totally agree that if he keeps barking at the refs this game is over.

I guess I’m just hoping he will stop and focused on what I believe will happen if he does, rather than being angry over something I have zero control over. 

If he keeps whining, and they keep turning the ball over, and Kyrie doesn’t pick it up, they are going to lose. That’s clear.
Like Reply
(05-18-2024, 08:26 PM)BolsDamols Wrote: To be fair, Kyrie is trying to be aggressive, but I guess its never been more obvious how his small stature is limiting him - I mean he is being held by guys like Isaiah Joe and Cason Wallace. Pretty good but not world beaters.

He has no rhythm. He is super passive. And all of a sudden he is trying to force stuff.
Like Reply